Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Aaron Rodgers to retire?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

If you are trashing the history of the Packers or their success, and you AREN'T a division rival....you are just a plain dumbass. 

I would kill to have the current or historic success that Green Bay has had. 

I agree.  I think it’s just people are envious of teams like that, they juat win year after year.   

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's just that you don't see to have a good grasp of the English language. You clearly misinterpreted my last post that was very easy to read. English is either a second language or... well, I hope English is a second language.

 

Just another in a long line of lame azz posts? Damm dude get back to football, or leave.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

This has to be the dumbest Huddle post of 2021 to date. Congrats on that milestone.

Not that this clown ever showed much inclination towards knowing much about the NFL but....wow. Impressive.

 

Are you always a bully? Or is that something you reserve for us here on the Huddle? Oh noes, the big bad Fudude insulted me. Whatever shall I do? lol @ u

 

I know you think you are oh so clever. But you have the rep  of a condescening ahole. You know that right? Of course you don't. That would take self reflection. And we all know that ain't happening.

 

12 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

It's like 8-9 teams, right?

 

Green Bay has had 2 HOF QBs in the last 30 years. And has a whopping 2 SB wins. Quit being lazy, and follow the entire thread.

 

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

If you are trashing the history of the Packers or their success, and you AREN'T a division rival....you are just a plain dumbass. 

I would kill to have the current or historic success that Green Bay has had. 

 

As a Lifelong Lions fan, I am following a team in my Division. Being a dumbass is talking sht about folks when you know nothing about them. Dumbass. lol

 

Why don't you go be a Packers fan then? You obviously hate the Panthers. All you do is whine, bitch and moan over every little thing. Truthfully, it is getting a little stale. If you ain't crying over some perceived Panther mistake, you are throwing insults at fellow Huddlerz. Mommies boy syndrome.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

I agree.  I think it’s just people are envious of teams like that, they juat win year after year.   

 

Let's be honest. That Division isn't the strongest. It is set up nicely for the Pack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Looks like someone is in the midst of another meltdown. Interesting to see from someone who considers himself so cool, calm and collected while thinking everyone else is emotional.

 

Thanks for the diagnosis doc. But I'm just fine. I enjoy the heck out yanking the chains of you and that fu dude. It's easy peasy I tell ya what.

 

You and fu dude go out of you ways to interact with me. It's kinda endearing. But I already have 2 dogs, so you guys will be at the back of the pack. But you guys are used to the scenery anyway. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Since 1995 (26 seasons):

Packers = 19 playoffs appearances, 38 playoff games, 21 playoff game wins, 2 Super Bowl titles.

Panthers = 8 playoff appearances, 17 playoff games, 9 playoff game wins, 0 Super Bowl titles.

 

But the Panthers have never had a HOF QB. I would hope that a team that has had a HOF QB behind center for the last 30 years would have more than just 2 SBs

 

13 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

How many teams have won 2 or more Super Bowls in last 30 years?

 

See, that's the rub. I was talking about the Pack having HOF QBs for the entire 30 years. Others have brought out other topics to make their point sound better. It worked to a degree. 

 

In this entire thread. I made 1 post where I forgot to mention that the Pack have had only 2 QBs in the last 30 years. And that is the 1 post that got everyone all hissified.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Looks like someone is in the midst of another meltdown. Interesting to see from someone who considers himself so cool, calm and collected while thinking everyone else is emotional.

 

Ladys and Gentlemen. The King of misrepresentation. I have never called anyone emo. That's fu dude and your territory. I wouldn't touch it in a million years. See, I am not a bully, so I don't attack people. I just enjoy the fug out of defending myself.

 

You try and insult me. I respond with humor. You get angrier, I respond with more humor. You think you've won. And I laugh at your hubris. 

 

You see. I have no life. So fuging with you two is my thrills of the day. And it's funny, cuz you two truly believe you are getting under my skin. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

 

Thanks for the diagnosis doc. But I'm just fine. I enjoy the heck out yanking the chains of you and that fu dude. It's easy peasy I tell ya what.

 

You and fu dude go out of you ways to interact with me. It's kinda endearing. But I already have 2 dogs, so you guys will be at the back of the pack. But you guys are used to the scenery anyway. lol

 

20 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

 

Ladys and Gentlemen. The King of misrepresentation. I have never called anyone emo. That's fu dude and your territory. I wouldn't touch it in a million years. See, I am not a bully, so I don't attack people. I just enjoy the fug out of defending myself.

 

You try and insult me. I respond with humor. You get angrier, I respond with more humor. You think you've won. And I laugh at your hubris. 

 

You see. I have no life. So fuging with you two is my thrills of the day. And it's funny, cuz you two truly believe you are getting under my skin. lol

So triggered you evidently forgot you quoted and replied to that post twice. Keep thinking you're the one getting under everyone else's skin because it's hilarious.

 

  • Flames 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

 

So triggered you evidently forgot you quoted and replied to that post twice. Keep thinking you're the one getting under everyone else's skin because it's hilarious.

 

 

I had another thought after I had posted. Couldn't edit, so I requoted. Simple as that. Bet you never thought of that one did ya? You  were in such a hurry to insult me, it never crossed that pea brain.

 

I throw a line in the water, and hooked another sucker. Easy peasy I say.

 

Edit to add: 2020 Mich St v Mich BB game on one tv, My Cousin Vinny on another, and the Huddlez on the laptop. Life is good my friends. 

Edited by iamhubby1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Looks like someone is in the midst of another meltdown. Interesting to see from someone who considers himself so cool, calm and collected while thinking everyone else is emotional.

Added to mute list.

  • Flames 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

 

As a Lifelong Lions fan, I am following a team in my Division.

 

Shocking that I nailed another non-Panthers fan diagnosis.

Boy, we attract that dumbest trolls from other fanbases. 

I can understand why you don't really understand football, as a "Lifelong Lions Fan." I can also understand your butthurt for being a dumpster fire while they rule that division.

All your idiotic shade makes sense now, as does your general idiocy. I just spent a considerable time in that area and I also noticed that Lions fans preferred to not follow football due to being a downtrodden fanbase.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...