• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

10 Days Till First " Pre " Season Game

OceanPanther

1 minute ago, Captain Morgan said:

Jerry Richardson made that agreement with the Steelers because he was closed to Rooney family.  I'm guessing Tepper is sticking with it because he is also close to the Rooney family.

Never been a real big fan of that agreement because somebody always seems to get hurt in those games.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Never been a real big fan of that agreement because somebody always seems to get hurt in those games.

one good part of it is the Steelers have been one of the best organizations in the league.  So we get to go against good teams, hopefully making our team better.  Which is why I was sad to see the Colts lose their QB...I really wanted our young secondary to get as much time against better offenses before the season.

• Beer 2

Just now, Captain Morgan said:

one good part of it is the Steelers have been one of the best organizations in the league.  So we get to go against good teams, hopefully making our team better.  Which is why I was sad to see the Colts lose their QB...I really wanted our young secondary to get as much time against better offenses before the season.

Understandable.

1 hour ago, ericr0319 said:

does anyone know the reason we play Pittsburgh every year in the preseason? my buddy (pitt fan) and I joke about this every year. 

had to do with richardson. needs to stop now. but now it's tepper. the one game i never watch. generally college starts that night.