Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

10 Days Till First " Pre " Season Game


Recommended Posts

YES,  10 days till our players get to hit someone other than teammates .   
YES,  we know preseason games are awful,  but better than Training Camp reports. 

Question.  Why is there 2 weeks ( 16 days ) between out last preseason game with Pittsburg ( Aug 27 )  and the jets visiting us on Sept 12 .  That seems like longer than normal 

  • Beer 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

They shortened the preseason.

The removed a game. Seems like the length is still the same. Looks like the additional regular season game is adding time to the end of the season vs moving the start up. Makes sense, I guess. Give the same amount of practice time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I can't wait for the first preseason game, and to then be reminded about a half into it that preseason really sucks and get antsy to see "real" football again.

Well, at least the wild overreactions on the Huddle will be entertaining 😐

  • Beer 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well, at least the wild overreactions on the Huddle will be entertaining 😐

Those are the most predictable thing ever. Watching the completely insane overreactions in the TC threads is always entertaining. "WE HAVE A TOP TEN DEFENSE!!!"  "SAM DARNOLD IS THE GREATEST QB IN PANTHERS HISTORY!"  "TERRACE MARSHALL IS OUR NEW #1 WR!"  "WE SHOULD MOVE JACKSON TO FS BECAUSE HE IS A BUM!" 

Inside The Nba Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

 

  • Beer 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Those are the most predictable thing ever. Watching the completely insane overreactions in the TC threads is always entertaining. "WE HAVE A TOP TEN DEFENSE!!!"  "SAM DARNOLD IS THE GREATEST QB IN PANTHERS HISTORY!"  "TERRACE MARSHALL IS OUR NEW #1 WR!"  "WE SHOULD MOVE JACKSON TO FS BECAUSE HE IS A BUM!" 

Inside The Nba Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

 

To be fair, I think Terrence Marshall will actually be our number1 wr by the end of the season. He is by far the most physically gifted wr we have and he knows the offense and has more experience in our offense from LSU than the other guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Ace420 said:

To be fair, I think Terrence Marshall will actually be our number1 wr by the end of the season. He is by far the most physically gifted wr we have and he knows the offense and has more experience in our offense from LSU than the other guys.

I like Terrace Marshall as a player, I think he is going to be a valuable contributor to our team but there is no way I am going to buy into him being better than DJ Moore and Robby Anderson in his rookie season. The odds of that happening are pretty slim. This isn't LSU, this is the NFL. And Joe Brady was Passing Game Coordinator in 2019 for LSU. Marshall played that one year in his system. Same as Anderson and Moore.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Ace420 said:

To be fair, I think Terrence Marshall will actually be our number1 wr by the end of the season. He is by far the most physically gifted wr we have and he knows the offense and has more experience in our offense from LSU than the other guys.

Rookie…just hope he’s still on the field in December 

  • Beer 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...