• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers - Baltimore Ravens Joint Practice 1

Zod

10 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

That reminds me, I need to get a CMC jersey. I was supposed to get one last season.

Yeah, I forgot to buy my new Chinn's jersey th

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Look, there is really no reason to beat the PJ war drums at the moment. He ain't selling poo for jerseys either, even if he was a starter.

Darnold is the guy, plenty of us have qualms about that but it just is what it is. Let's not derail the practice thread with this stuff. 

Let's just save those for the umpteen Darnold or PJ threads we already have and the dozens yet to come.

I wasn't trying to bring PJ into the Convo..but I sure would buy his before Darnold's...

I was just making a observation that I haven't even seen a Darnold's jersey worn by a fan yet..I mean I saw a Colts fan with a Wentz jersey yesterday...and today at our team's practice there's no support for our own QB .. that's really telling and needs to be addressed.

Edited by CPsinceDay1

1 minute ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

Yeah, I forgot to buy my new Chinn's jersey th

I wasn't trying being PJ into the Convo..but I sure would buy his before Darnold's...

I was just making a observation that I haven't even seen a Darnold's jersey worn by a fan yet..I mean I saw a Colts fan with a Wentz jersey yesterday...and today at our team's practice there's no support for our own QB .. that's really telling and needs to be addressed.

It doesn't need to be addressed. Everyone is well aware that fan enthusiasm isn't going to be high for a bust QB. As I said, it is what it is. The only thing that is going to change that dynamic is winning games and Darnold playing well.

So, for the purposes of this thread, why don't we just close this part of the discussion?

• Pie 6
  • Flames 2