• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pro Bowl candidate predictions

NAS

Our top pro bowl candidates this year and probability of getting voted. A lot depends on how the team does overall. But here we go:

Offense

CMC - high probability 

DJ Moore - medium probability

Moton - low probability 

Defense

Brian Burns - high probability 

Jeremy Chinn - medium probability 

Derrick Brown - medium probability 

Jaycee Horn - low probability 

1 minute ago, NAS said:

Our top pro bowl candidates this year and probability of getting voted. A lot depends on how the team does overall. But here we go:

Offense

CMC - high probability 

Moton - low probability 

Defense

Agreed but Moton is at minimum mediuim, Chinn is high and the only reason is Horn is low is because he is a rookie.

I also want to add Darnold.  If he utilizes his weapons and limits the mistakes he will be in the conversation. 

4 minutes ago, NAS said:

Offense

CMC - high probability 

Moton - low probability 

Defense

Overall I'd agree. CMC should put up video game numbers. Burns should have double digit sacks. Chinn and Horn's chances come down to INTs. Pass rushers and DBs almost always go due to sack and INT stats, respectively.

2 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Agreed but Moton is at minimum mediuim, Chinn is high and the only reason is Horn is low is because he is a rookie.

I also want to add Darnold.  If he utilizes his weapons and limits the mistakes he will be in the conversation. 

I can’t see Darnold being in the conversation, he would have to play at an elite level. We just need him to be in top 15 this year

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Overall I'd agree. CMC should put up video game numbers. Burns should have double digit sacks. Chinn and Horn's chances come down to INTs. Pass rushers and DBs almost always go due to sack and INT stats, respectively.

Chinn is going to be adjusting to playing safety and may be asked to play linebacker at times due to lack of quality depth. I think that could hurt his chances to get the stats he will need to make it

5 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Moton isn't a "name" guy and he plays in a small market. OL are almost always name guys and they get their name from playing on contenders and/or big market teams that get a ton of media attention. Trai Turner developed a name during our SB run and kept going to the Pro Bowl long after he should have due to that name.

You gotta put up video game stats to have a shot at QB in today's NFL because there's gonna be several guys who do.

• Pie 1

I hate the pro-bowl and its weird way of being becoming one.

NFC has too many great WRs, moore and anderson need to have 2k yards and 20 TDs each. then maybee they get in as an replacement for a injured name. 

I fill CHinn, Brown, and CMC are the best at getting a meaning-less(unless its a bonus) pro-bowl.

Super dark horse guess- Shaq Thompson...thats right I SAID IT!!

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, NAS said:

I can’t see Darnold being in the conversation, he would have to play at an elite level. We just need him to be in top 15 this year

Darnold is definitly a dark horse but if he leads this team to a playoff berth He'll at least be in the conversation.  He has many weapons and if he utilizes them, he has a chance. Small but not out of the question. 

2 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

He has many weapons and if he utilizes them, he has a chance.

He doesn’t have an elite offensive line and that’s almost a prerequisite for elite QB stats, unless you’re 2015 Cam Newton

8 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Darnold is definitly a dark horse but if he leads this team to a playoff berth He'll at least be in the conversation.  He has many weapons and if he utilizes them, he has a chance. Small but not out of the question. 

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

The man has to work his way into a preseason game first! 😂

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

19 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

He still needs to put up elite stats. They aren't going to care about getting into the playoffs if he isn't putting up big numbers.