• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday practice and presser notes.. CMAC may not play Friday

Captain Morgan

15 hours ago, Harbingers said:

CMC should not be playing until week one. Just make sure he overloads up on his practice reps so he doesn’t have last year happen again. 

Agreed. Let Hubbard run with the 1's, since I really hope the plan is to use him to spell CMC once in a while instead of using him strictly as backup. 

2nd half, there's still no clear frontrunner for RB3. That's turning out to be a battle. What's going on with Bonnafon? I assume he's hurt, but not sure what happened.

13 hours ago, therealmjl said:

CMC is the only player on this roster deserving of sitting around doing nothing all preseason 

I wouldn't want DJ playing a bunch of snaps this week either since he's dinged up a little bit. Let Andersen, (the other) Moore, and the rookies carry the bulk of the load.

3 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

I wouldn't want DJ playing a bunch of snaps this week either since he's dinged up a little bit. Let Andersen, (the other) Moore, and the rookies carry the bulk of the load.

Or Burns. No reason to let arguably our franchises most valuable player get dinged up prior to week 1.

• Pie 1