• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's life sucks and wants to make some money?

SmittysLawnGuy

On 8/27/2021 at 2:35 AM, SmittysLawnGuy said:

F'ing brilliant. Everything you mentioned has crossed my mind. Without electric from direct road access I'm out. I'm going to to run 50 amp out to my preferred sight. Remember, I don't have to clear a lot, I'm merely making this beautiful for 1 camper. I dig the well. I bury the sewer. There's a reason rich people aren't doing it. It doesn't make soul crushing money and you don't do it in bulk. But I see an easy 250+ k with one guy at his own pace. A team could be leathel. No big acres early. .5 to 1 is fine. This only came to my mind because I can't find a camp ground to stay in at all near my aunts. Then I looked to buy one. I looked for exactly what I plan on selling and they were gone within a week. Bells rang. Bring a chainsaw and some give a shizz and you too can scrape your way up to the last days of the middle class. Pay 350 a month in HOA camp fees or buy my primo and never give a shitt again. I'm never putting my nose to the grindstone to claw my way up to middle management again.  l quit that 8 years ago. I've looked into most costs. Beauty is I'm doing nearly all of the sub leases.

A 1/2 acre to 1 acre is nowhere near enough. That statement alone lets me know you have no idea what you're potentially getting yourself into.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Take a look at private campgrounds. They have spaces stacked in there as tight as they can possibly get them. There's no way you'd ever recoup your investment much less ever actually turn a profit.

I'm not renting a campsite out. I'm taking a cheap overgrown mountain lot, clearing it out and making it liveable for an RV. Then I am reselling this lot for the buyers own personal campsite with electric sewer and water. My profit will be substantial.