• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Triggering Every NFL Fanbase: NFC Edition

L-TownCat

No joke though, that asshat is literally the only person I have set to ignore in Twitter. His shtick is he makes up insane headlines like "Justin Fields cut" or "Tom Brady retires," which, haha, I get it, see how many people retweet an obviously fake headline by a guy named Barry McCockiner. But I was literally getting a Twitter alert every day with a fake headline that had picked up enough steam to end up trending in NFL news.

41 minutes ago, Captroop said:

No joke though, that asshat is literally the only person I have set to ignore in Twitter. His shtick is he makes up insane headlines like "Justin Fields cut" or "Tom Brady retires," which, haha, I get it, see how many people retweet an obviously fake headline by a guy named Barry McCockiner. But I was literally getting a Twitter alert every day with a fake headline that had picked up enough steam to end up trending in NFL news.

I'm not even sure how I found it.  I was watching Dorktown videos and this popped up.

44 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

He had 2 good passing seasons out of 9 years. You may not like it, but most people do not view him as a good passer.

The goal post just shifted. At first it was just one. If most people view him that way it’s because most people are ignorant. Ignorant people should be mocked. That’s what I was doing. He was never not a good passer, even if that’s the only thing he could do. It’s also ignorant to ignore everything else he contributed.  So if the guy wants to trigger someone by calling Cam a bad passer, that both lacks context (system, weapons, oc) and truth.  So like I said, trying to poo on the Panthers by shitting on Cam is stupid. 

21 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Meh, if he had stuck to reality it might have stung better. The Cam stuff was stupid and some of the rest was debatable

Yeah, and I thought going after Carruth and Hardy was outdated, but a lot of his references were. On the up side, he might hate Brady as much as I do.

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Yeah, and I thought going after Carruth and Hardy was outdated, but a lot of his references were. On the up side, he might hate Brady as much as I do.

I must register things a little differently.  I saw a list of lowlights that was flat boring. We cant even suck right. We didn't get scorched by the author.  Thats not because we are so awesome they couldnt find material.  Its because we are so bland and irrelevant nothing was entertaining enough to include.  If we hadn't lost to Brady and Manning he would have had zero to talk about.

If that doesn't gut punch your fan soul youre a stronger one than I.

• Pie 1