• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ex-Patriots QB Says Cam Newton 'Distracted' By Rap Music

Greatman77

6 hours ago, DOUBLETROUBLE28 said:

My god. Everything is racist on this message board. Unless you're black, then you can say whatever the hell you want about other races without any repercussions. Don't believe me? A dude literally said "f-150 owner to a poster" How is that not racist? check the Tinderbox too. It's just a mob of bullies who verbally abuse you and call you racist for not agreeing with them.  No wonder why this message board has slowly been dying. Remember the glory days 5-10 years ago? Its seen as a joke my most people around town. The owner (Zod) just lets it happen and is completely out of touch with at least half the fanbase. Self sabotage at its finest. Quite funny.  Ban me? Sure. Call me a racist? Go ahead.  Like I give a shiit. The Panthers are a joke of a team too. David Tepper will run this team to the ground. Sam Darnold as our QB? Just lol. I'd rather have Jameis Winston. We'll win 7 games at most

You just have to realize that CH is run by ultra liberals who routinely run away anyone with half a conservative viewpoint. The playbook of these fanatics is to call everybody they disagree with “racist” or “bigot.” I disagree with your last statement, but I personally just don’t like crab fingers. Lol. Sam will be fine I think. 

53 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I like you. But this is the type of B.S. response to a serious issue that goes on here. Stereotyping issues go both ways (or any infinite numbers of ways). 

ehhh i think people are being way too sensitive. f150 is just a trope for generic-conservative-dad-take on stuff like (c)rap music which is what was the vibe of the pats guy's take. idk what people are getting so offended about 

Edited by PhillyB

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

ehhh i think people are being way too sensitive. f150 is just a trope for generic-conservative-dad-take on stuff like (c)rap music which is what was the vibe of the pats guy's take. idk what people are getting so offended about 

What a stupid stereotype, because I own an F-150 and play rap music all the time.  It's only the most popular pickup in the country.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1