• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets update

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

Depends on the kind of land in an ideal scenario 

200 is a bit much lol, I’d imagine something like 5 with 4 of those being no maintenance wildlife/forest, and an acre being landscaped or just grass

have to be the right city as they don’t all offer that for reasonable money, a lot don’t

Charlotte is actually perfect for it…if you prefer living in the south (I don’t)

I would never ever buy something with more than 2 acres max that requires my attention. That’s where you fug up less you’re rich enough to pay for it

I hear you but we watched the super bowl at his place a couple of years ago, he had big screens outside, huge bonfire and nobody even remotely close to worry about.  There is something to be said to be that "remote"  If I win the lottery I want some property in North Iredell, a downtown condo in Asheville and my house in Atlantic Beach.  

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I can easily see how someone might just get totally sick of living there no matter how much money you are making

Au contraire...

...that said, Sam never lived in "New York" but rather a bucolic part of New Jersey that's more akin to Belmont versus the "big city".

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Sometimes environment makes a huge difference. NYC is a very noisy place, and I don't just mean the decibels. Being able to decompress can be huge. 

Less than a handful of Jets & Giants players actually live in NYC....

...Sam lived over 30 miles away in small town NJ.

Edited by SizzleBuzz

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just despise crowds and cities in general. No use for them personally. Being within a few hours for the occasional trip to a game or museum or the like is plenty good enough for me. I sure wouldn't want to live in a major metro area.

My experience has been most visitors either want to go home after 2 days, or figure out a way to move in, nothing in between!