• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Afternoon Games

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, it's like Teddy last year. If you just looked at the stat sheet it could look like he was having a nice, efficient game. But if you're actually watching the game you see a checkdown king holding back the offense. That's Dalton.

I remember 2015 when the Bengals matched us at 8-0 and he was a "consensus MVP" and then Cam exploded the second half of the season and Red Rider collapsed.

Just wanted to throw this is from the week 1 challenge post that I did. Man, sometimes I hate being right…

Green Bay Packers @ New Orleans Saints W (It pains me to do this and I hope I am wrong, but like Mac, it would be Love's first NFL action if Rodgers does not play. I do not know if Winston will be good all year, but I think he has a HUGE first game. Like, 4 TDS and no INTs type game. I don't think it stays that way, but I think he airs it out this week)

3 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

Fair but he has underappreciated arm talent and solid football IQ.

If it weren't for Barry Sanders and their guaranteed Thanksgiving appearances, 28 franchises fans wouldnt know that the Lions exist because they have been so fuging incompetent when it comes to building a team.  Matt and Megatron were wasted talent in the Motor City

I agree 100 percent

The matt-megatron connection is otherworldly. 

• Pie 1