• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay Thread

Zod

11 minutes ago, Johneric8 said:

You guys should ban yourselves for being delusional.  Let's be honest, most of y'all, said we hadn't seen a real defense, that was false .. you hadn't seen a good team, not you have 

Tampa Bay finished 11-5 last year, didn't even win the division, but still won the SB. You're acting like Dallas just won a playoff game or something. It's only week 4, bro. You may want to wait until the end of the season and see where Dallas finishes before talking trash.

12 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Someone ban this mother f*cker showing up post game to talk smack typical cowsh*t fans.

Tiny pecker sydrome not showing up pre game

I showed up pre game and I have a huge one. Ive been here all week talking about the game. so get of the gas and stop talking about a mans piece. Its a football game. 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, ParsonsInYoFace said:

I showed up pre game and I have a huge one. Ive been here all week talking about the game. so get of the gas and stop talking about a mans piece. Its a football game. 

IM NOT REFERENCEING YOU THEN AM I? LOL COWPOKE FANS ARE WORSE THAN EVEN STEELERS FANS AT LEAST THEY HAVE RECENT SUCESS THE POKES HAVE ONE PLAYOFF WIN IN 25 YEARS

3 hours ago, LxDunn said:

Dj Moore is good y'all 

I love dj, played great today but let’s be honest guys, this game wasn’t close, when the game was on the line in third quarter, we were down by 22 points, we got beat everyday possible that they took their best defensive player diggs out of the game, the two garage tds by Darnold in fourth quarter meant nothing 

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Carolina fan 88 said:

I love dj, played great today but let’s be honest guys, this game wasn’t close, when the game was on the line in third quarter, we were down by 22 points, we got beat everyday possible that they took their best defensive player diggs out of the game, the two garage tds by Darnold in fourth quarter meant nothing 

Your obviously a cowpokes fan lmfao notices sign up time.

24 minutes ago, Manna said:

So the final score came down to ref intervention. Despite the team’s shortcomings they made it a one score game. Not bad. 

Manna, we didn’t lose because of the refs, we got manhandled, that offense of theirs is no joke, to me, best/most balanced offense in the lea gi e, dak playing on a mvp level, anyway good news is falcons and Saints still lost and we will at least split with Tampa and win our division, we suck it up and move on

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

4 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

IM NOT REFERENCEING YOU THEN AM I? LOL COWPOKE FANS ARE WORSE THAN EVEN STEELERS FANS AT LEAST THEY HAVE RECENT SUCESS THE POKES HAVE ONE PLAYOFF WIN IN 25 YEARS

I am a Cowboys fan. So you are referencing me. I dont care about the past now. Yes, it was a fun ride. Im all about now...NOW.

5 minutes ago, Carolina fan 88 said:

Dude, I was on here before predicting before the game, 

2 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Lmfao cowpokes fans would be too stupid to understand comments are directed at the individual quoted.

Anyway trevor, have to say I do like your screenname, am a huge Trevor Laurence and justin fields fan.

8 minutes ago, Carolina fan 88 said:

If they meant nothing then the Cowboy's wouldn't have needed to get one final first down to end the game. We were obviously staging a comeback with the potential to tie the game. We were down by 22 but at no point did I see the team, nor my fandom, feel like it was time to pack it up and quit. 

They can say all they want about Diggs being taken out for player whatever, but I saw him limping on the sideline. I also believe the commentators mentioned that Diggs had some lingering injuries so I feel it was more for his protection than saying "Oh we have this game in the books."