• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russel Wilson

RJK

10 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I said this fanbase sucks because people were actually saying RW wasn’t elite. It’s pretty obvious that some fans in here don’t watch other teams or players and are complete homers who don’t wanna analyze how teams are constructed. It makes for poor discussion.

I’m making casual conversation on an opinion I have. This is a message board. That’s it’s purpose. All that other stuff you posted about my health is pure projection. I’m good. This is a fun team to watch and as a whole the defense is way further along then I thought they’d be during this rebuild. I have opinions on where I’d like to see the direction of this team go because, again, this is a message board and this is part of its purpose. 

I think he was elite (in terms of production). I don't think he's that anymore.

16 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I said this fanbase sucks because people were actually saying RW wasn’t elite. It’s pretty obvious that some fans in here don’t watch other teams or players and are complete homers who don’t wanna analyze how teams are constructed. It makes for poor discussion.

I’m making casual conversation on an opinion I have. This is a message board. That’s it’s purpose. All that other stuff you posted about my health is pure projection. I’m good. This is a fun team to watch and as a whole the defense is way further along then I thought they’d be during this rebuild. I have opinions on where I’d like to see the direction of this team go because, again, this is a message board and this is part of its purpose. 

We know where you stand if we dont win a SB with Sam this season you are ready to trade 3 1sts for what you describe as an elite QB because our window is small. 

Anyone who does not agree with the assessment that RW is an elite QB must be a homer who only watches Panthers games.

14 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

It's the interwebz. Some people are a tad more harsh that others. If you believe in your stance go with it. But, you can't say "This fanbase sucks" and think you  are ok. 

Yeah, we all love the Panthers. Some are just more emotional than others. Ride the wave, and have fun. Don't take this so serially.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I think he was elite (in terms of production). I don't think he's that anymore.

Last year he had 40 tds and 13 picks over 4K yards. This year he was at 10 tds 1 pick until he injured his finger on a freak play. If that’s not elite (stat wise) I don’t know what is. 

Edited by TheRumGone

14 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Hubby is really bad about insulting people if you don't view the team through rose colored glasses like he does. One negative comment about the team and he's degrading you

Aw, look at you. Still refusing to talk football on a football forum. Buck the trends. I can dig that.

8 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

We know where you stand if we dont win a SB with Sam this season you are ready to trade 3 1sts for what you describe as an elite QB because our window is small. 

Anyone who does not agree with the assessment that RW is an elite QB must be a homer who only watches Panthers games.

If you haven’t seen RW will his team to the post season behind shitty oline play and suspect defenses then I don’t know what else to tell you. You do you. 

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Last year he had 40 tds and 13 picks over 4K yards. This year he was at 10 tds 1 pick until he injured his finger on a freak play. If that’s not elite (stat wise) I don’t know what is. 

Yea last year when he had 26 TDs after seven weeks then he fell off a cliff. He is inconsistent and lives off of playing backyard football and has had incredible luck. 

14 tds over 9 weeks is hardly elite, does he have stretches of elite play? Yes, is he consistently an elite QB? No. 

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Also no he doesn’t have to “win a Super Bowl” I just want to see him take the next step. He’ll have his opportunities and I’ll be rooting for him. 

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

If you haven’t seen RW will his team to the post season behind shitty oline play and suspect defenses then I don’t know what else to tell you. You do you. 

Dude, Sam is putting up elite numbers right now. And you seem to be missing it because you have this odd fixation that we have to have a RW type QB, or we are doomed.

Why don't you what until this year is over before you put Sam in the ground?

• Pie 1

Just now, PootieNunu said:

Yea last year when he had 26 TDs after seven weeks then he fell off a cliff. He is inconsistent and lives off of playing backyard football and has had incredible luck. 

14 tds over 9 weeks is hardly elite, does he have stretches of elite play? Yes, is he consistently an elite QB? No. 

Never missed the postseason in his career (minus probably this year) and he’s had a TON to do with it. Forget legion of boom years. 

at some point y’all gotta understand that it isn’t luck when he keeps repeatedly making those big time clutch plays. It’s just who he is.

I don’t care if Wilson is still elite or not. I simply don’t like the dude and don’t want his glorify God every game as if he would give a poo about a football game ass on my team. 

The greatest memory of the Cam era was us beating their ass twice in 2015. 

Roll with Sam until he shows he can’t be the guy then draft the franchise. If we’re gonna trade for a disgruntled QB I’d rather it be Rodgers because he would no doubt shred balls with this WR group. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

Dude, Sam is putting up elite numbers right now. And you seem to be missing it because you have this odd fixation that we have to have a RW type QB, or we are doomed.

Why don't you what until this year is over before you put Sam in the ground?

again for the last time. I said I’m open minded to see how Sam does the rest of the year and will be rooting for him.

2 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I don’t care if Wilson is still elite or not. I simply don’t like the dude and don’t want his glorify God every game as if he would give a poo about a football game ass on my team. 

The greatest memory of the Cam era was us beating their ass twice in 2015. 

Roll with Sam until he shows he can’t be the guy then draft the franchise. If we’re gonna trade for a disgruntled QB I’d rather it be Rodgers because he would no doubt shred balls with this WR group. 

Totally fine with Rodgers too. For me it’s not specifically Wilson. Just an elite qb matched with this defense I’d be willing to trade for if Sam doesn’t work out.

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Totally fine with Rodgers too. For me it’s not specifically Wilson. Just an elite qb matched with this defense I’d be willing to trade for if Sam doesn’t work out.

See, that's the thing. You keep saying "If Sam doesn't work out", "If he regresses", "If he can't do this, or that". Then say, "I''m willing to wait". You can't have it both ways.

Screw it. I'm done with this. Let's grab an aging Vet that will cripple our cap, and glut our draft picks. Cus, that's what good teams do.