• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regardless of the end, I’m proud of sam

TN05

7 hours ago, PandaMan said:

Darnold has been asscheeks.  Numerous times this season we’ve had some offensive momentum and he proceeds to turn the ball over.  It’s the same old Sam.

And the actuality is that its not Darnold's fault.

Its every simping beach who believed that, somehow, reality could be turned on its head's fault.  And that includes Rhule.  And Tepper, since he hired and supports Rhule.

• Pie 3

On 10/17/2021 at 5:02 PM, Supbro said:

I think a really positive takeaway is that the previous 58 min didn’t have an affect on him and he delivered a clutch drive and score even as his WRs continued to drop passes on that drive.

Are we talking about the minn game?

that was weeks ago…last couple of weeks he has been terrible…that pick six yesterday was just horrible

sam does not have the mental game 

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

And the actuality is that its not Darnold's fault.

Its every simping beach who believed that, somehow, reality could be turned on its head's fault.  And that includes Rhule.  And Tepper, since he hired and supports Rhule.

Rhule failed to put Darnold in a position to rehab his career.  It's his fault we are as fuged as we are.  Doesn't make Darnold good, but it is what it is...

11 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Sam has been given a sh%t sandwich since he was drafted. First with the lousy Jets Oline and recievers, and now with this high school Oline and recievers that can't hold on to the ball.

If I was him I would take my money and get the fug outta dodge. Sure he is "seeing ghosts". So would anyone after these two teams put him in bad situations.

He is doing the best he can and that is all you can ask. 

Some players have the ability and fortitude to lift the players surrounding them (ESPECIALLY quarterbacks in todays NFL).

Some players do not have that fortitude.

Football and the NFL ain't rocket science.  Every swinging Richard knew what Darnold was before the Panthers traded for him.  And that's exactly what he is.

Not Darnold's fault.  His head coach and owner decided to pay and EXTEND his lack of ability.  Good for him.

Bad for Carolina and excellent Carolina Panther fans.

(That intentionally excludes the $--t-stain fans who aren't excellent.)

• Beer 3

Sam definitely worked his ass off in the offseason and is total stand up guy.  I have no problems with him as a leader and worker whatsoever.  He has worked very hard but you cannot turn the ball over in this league.  Narrow margins between winning and losing.  If I were the coaches I would seriously tell him to keep slinging it and be a playmaker like he was the first 3 games.  He honestly has nothing to lose at this point.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Sam definitely worked his ass off in the offseason and is total stand up guy.  I have no problems with him as a leader and worker whatsoever.  He has worked very hard but you cannot turn the ball over in this league.  Narrow margins between winning and losing.  If I were the coaches I would seriously tell him to keep slinging it and be a playmaker like he was the first 3 games.  He honestly has nothing to lose at this point.

Just his coaches job, I suppose.

Which, I am okay with that. 

22 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Sam has been given a sh%t sandwich since he was drafted. First with the lousy Jets Oline and recievers, and now with this high school Oline and recievers that can't hold on to the ball.

If I was him I would take my money and get the fug outta dodge. Sure he is "seeing ghosts". So would anyone after these two teams put him in bad situations.

He is doing the best he can and that is all you can ask. 

That is an insult to high school O-lines.

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Just his coaches job, I suppose.

Which, I am okay with that. 

Seriously how much better has this situation been than the Jets?  No CMC, everyone dropping passes all over, Brady and this atrocious OL?  He is to blame but damn not all his fault.

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Sam definitely worked his ass off in the offseason and is total stand up guy. 

Good for Sam, do what you need to do to inflate that bank account.  This world is all about the $$$'s, so do what you need to do.

The credulity comes when considering why the HC and owner thought he was a valid option.

Just now, Shocker said:

Seriously how much better has this situation been than the Jets?  No CMC, everyone dropping passes all over, Brady and this atrocious OL?  He is to blame but damn not all his fault.

Not all. His performances are roughly 90% his fault but the surrounding situation does account for about 10%.

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

Good for Sam, do what you need to do to inflate that bank account.  This world is all about the $$$'s, so do what you need to do.

The credulity comes when considering why the HC and owner thought he was a valid option.

I mean you are correct but not everyone lives their lives worried about this bullshet