• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seriously with what the staff is saying do we win another game this year?

Snake

12 hours ago, Snake said:

I think the most troubling thing about this season is down right lack of adjustments. Every week it's "Oh we didn't see that coming". Or the lack of any adjustments to offense or the defense side of the ball. Talk me down cause I'm seriously loosing faith in this coaching staff. 

Im “losing” faith that this fanbase has a competent IQ. Smh..

• Pie 1

...I'm going to give the crew the benefit of the doubt for now... we are in the second year of a rebuild, did you forget. The real concern is the 'process'. We lost two winnable games because no process adjustments. Thats frustrating for sure. We have to fix this Oline and light a fire under these receivers...something seems amiss with them.... We have to start closing the deal but i'll give them thru next year before I really start bitching... but not terribly impressed with what i'm seeing at game time.

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, Snake said:

I think the most troubling thing about this season is down right lack of adjustments. Every week it's "Oh we didn't see that coming". Or the lack of any adjustments to offense or the defense side of the ball. Talk me down cause I'm seriously loosing faith in this coaching staff. 

losing* not loosing