• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seriously with what the staff is saying do we win another game this year?

Snake

I think the most troubling thing about this season is down right lack of adjustments. Every week it's "Oh we didn't see that coming". Or the lack of any adjustments to offense or the defense side of the ball. Talk me down cause I'm seriously loosing faith in this coaching staff. 

• Pie 2

I think it’s more of Rhule not holding Brady accountable. Rhule has his hands decidedly off of the offense as he clearly doesn’t understand that side of the ball in the NFL. It appears he understandably believes an elite defense with an average offense and a cheap QB wins championships. I think Brady is gone one way or the other after this season and Rhules future with the organization hinges on him making the right decision to replace him. 

Fit can stay. Give him a 49 year contract. 

• Pie 3

This is what’s going to happen:

panthers lose to NYG. The losing streak will continue. We start to set our sights on the draft that improves every week. Suddenly we are looking at a top 5 pick. 

out of nowhere like a turd in your britches that you thought was only gonna be a fart - the panthers win 3 out of the last 4 dropping us in the draft and buys the college coaching staff another year of the same old BS. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I think it’s more of Rhule not holding Brady accountable. Rhule has his hands decidedly off of the offense as he clearly doesn’t understand that side of the ball in the NFL. It appears he understandably believes an elite defense with an average offense and a cheap QB wins championships. I think Brady is gone one way or the other after this season and Rhules future with the organization hinges on him making the right decision to replace him. 

If Rhule believes that, then he should be shown the door. That hasn't been a winning formula for a long time in the NFL.

Still too early to say much about Fit. He hasn't had a high bar to clear considering who was the GM for most of the last two decades.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

It’s like we got the 2021 version of John Fox. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

This is what’s going to happen:

panthers lose to NYG. The losing streak will continue. We start to set our sights on the draft that improves every week. Suddenly we are looking at a top 5 pick. 

out of nowhere like a turd in your britches that you thought was only gonna be a fart - the panthers win 3 out of the last 4 dropping us in the draft and buys the college coaching staff another year of the same old BS. 

I'm not sure it matters where the Panthers end up in the draft since Fitt will probably trade down to recoup draft picks that have been traded away.

• Pie 3

Every week is a new over the top position.  Sam is going to be in the MVP talk.  Jackson is going to demand top 5 money.  Now we never win again. 

we aren’t as good as weeks 1-3 suggested. Healthy, we aren’t as bad as weeks 4-6 suggest.

we will get CMC back eventually.  We will get Shaq back.  We will get Gilmore.  We will get CJ.  

we play plenty of average and bad teams.  Atlanta, Giants, Dolphins, WFT.   We will win more games.  We just won’t matter. 

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think the most troubling thing about this season is down right lack of adjustments. Every week it's "Oh we didn't see that coming". Or the lack of any adjustments to offense or the defense side of the ball. Talk me down cause I'm seriously loosing faith in this coaching staff. 

We all know Rhule was the wrong hire, it should have gone to the guy who went to the Browns.

• Pie 1