• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF: Panthers go from easiest schedule to date to now hardest

Saca312

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yeah I see about 4 more wins on this schedule. Next Sunday, WFT,Phins, and a Falcons game. 

I have no basis to make predictions at this point. If we are completely healthy, it is possible we see that dominant defense again and with CMC back that our OC can actually lean on him to run our offense.

Just now, kungfoodude said:

I have no basis to make predictions at this point. If we are completely healthy, it is possible we see that dominant defense again and with CMC back that our OC can actually lean on him to run our offense.

As bad as we are(and we are bad). NYG, WFT, Phins, and Falcons are worse. Not saying we are a lock but we are a much better team. 

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

season is over with a loss on sunday. if they can't beat a bad injury depleted giants team there's no hope

yep.  That would put the proverbial nail in the coffin on our season AND Sam's career as a Starting QB.

Some would say that's a bit too much Hyperbole.

My response : "No.  It's not.   It's reality."

There are NO EXCUSES to not defeat the Giants.

And, hepcat, I would take this opportunity against such a hapless team to try out new things to maybe make Sam play better than he has.

For instance, trying No-Huddle from the get-go and see how that works out.

15 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

yep.  That would put the proverbial nail in the coffin on our season AND Sam's career as a Starting QB.

Some would say that's a bit too much Hyperbole.

My response : "No.  It's not.   It's reality."

There are NO EXCUSES to not defeat the Giants.

And, hepcat, I would take this opportunity against such a hapless team to try out new things to maybe make Sam play better than he has.

For instance, trying No-Huddle from the get-go and see how that works out.

Completely agree with the no-huddle. Honestly they should pull out all the stops and play it like the Chiefs game last season. Fake punts, trick plays. This is the line in the sand. The Panthers should go out in this game with the intention of absolutely destroying the Giants. A blowout win would bring back a lot of lost confidence. I don't expect it based on what I've seen the last two games though.

• Pie 1