• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mac jones

Italianpantherfan

10 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Gotta bring more than Darnold sucks wahh Darnold sucks wahhh

Kungfoodood is actually having a conversation and also posting stats to go along with his thoughts on Darnold.

While I think it is still too early to determine how Darnold will eventually work out, I can understand people jumping the gun and making proclamations based on the results so far. But as you say you need to point out the whole picture and at least provide a more accurate picture of what is happening. 

• Pie 1

Just now, panthers55 said:

While I think it is still too early to determine how Darnold will eventually work out, I can understand people jumping the gun and making proclamations based on the results so far. But as you say you need to point out the whole picture and at least provide a more accurate picture of what is happening. 

Yea I've yet to see anyone say "Man Darnold is the best and only reason we can score any points at all, no flaws in his game". It's the audacity to want to see the OL block and then also CMC being out hurts the entire offense and how the opponents defense plans for the game period.

Since you correctly brought up his running stats I've consistently said they should be running Darnold even more. I'd hope that's part of the running the ball more game plan Rhule was saying because he should be getting several carries a game as a design not just scramble.

It'd also be one thing if he had played like poo with CMC in the lineup but he didn't...we need to see more of him with CMC who is quite frankly starting to write his own narrative being out so much.  Ultimately it's not looking good for him but there are things that can/should be done that aren't really being done.

• Pie 1

So what's the point of this thread?

Some obscure clown trying to compensate for a small package saying "i told you so"?

Mac Jones isn't here. We didn't draft him. He's not coming here. 

He'll probably be a JAG his whole career, but that's neither here nor there. 

So someone tell me why I shouldn't lock this poo thread.

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

So what's the point of this thread?

Some obscure clown trying to compensate for a small package saying "i told you so"?

Mac Jones isn't here. We didn't draft him. He's not coming here. 

He'll probably be a JAG his whole career, but that's neither here nor there. 

So someone tell me why I shouldn't lock this poo thread.

Honestly the thread has little value. And unlike other trash threads, really isn't much about the Panthers.  So lock away?

56 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

It is clear he is trying to cast Darnold as negatively as he can and takes every chance he gets to complain and point out the negative. What is funny is that he thinks others are being triggered when clearly he is so triggered that he turns every thread into complaining and bitching about Darnold.

Six games into the season and we're left hoping our offense can muster enough to defeat a lowly and depleted Giants team so maybe we can get on track and finish with a respectable record. Yeah you're gonna encounter negativity. Some of ya'll are just stuck in a cycle and can't help but try to convince yourselves you aren't seeing it again after the Kyle and Teddy debacles. That's cool but don't disguise it in this I'm a better fan nonsense if you're going to tear down other quarterbacks for fun.