• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is probably the 202nd "Is the game showing in my area" thread..but i'm confused.

The Question

I live in the Wilmington area, there is no game showing on any of the local channel's schedules..it's still going to show on one of them right? I have Time Warner..sadly, but it should still be broadcasting on one of them even though it's showing normal shows, right? I need my Panthers and I'm scared D: I'll hurt someone..probably a small child because it would be the easiest option, so the children are depending on you to tell me, do it for the children. :smash:

Doesn't matter if you live in a house across the street from the home team's stadium. If you don't have NFL Network, you'll not be watching Thursday football, except on Thanksgiving.

Channel 64 is showing it in Charlotte per the Observer.

Doesn't matter if you live in a house across the street from the home team's stadium. If you don't have NFL Network, you'll not be watching Thursday football, except on Thanksgiving.

Not true if you live within 70 miles of the city the team plays in they show it on regular tv.

:[ fug my life.

isnt there some thing i can buy on nfln.com to watch the game? i've had a really shitty day and this is all i've been looking forward too >:o fuging mother fuger god damnit stupid ***** at time warner have to try to charge people to get nfl and be money hungry jew ***** zingers

Archived