• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

10/25 Game Thread, Leafs @ Canes

Harbingers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I mean I think the best case scenario has to hit for the Panthers and everyone else in the NFCS has to hit their worst case scenario.  Personally, I think this is the year that NO finally collapses and I think they finish 4th in the division regardless.  ATL is overrated but still likely a 6-9 win team. TB plays tough football, their defense will be there but their success depends on the offense, they too are a 6-9 win team.  The Panthers are probably 4-6 wins at best. If they find some sort of momentum during the season and get 7-8 wins, and TB and ATL struggle then maybe but I find it very unlikely. 
    • We screwed up a couple years ago taking Bryce in the first place.  Nobody held a gun to our head to jump from #9 to #1.  Most people who keep up with draft news knew this 2024 QB class was loaded and we should have waited, which I advocated. It was a dumb move and I knew it.  Now we have to roll with Bryce another year.  That's fine, because this 2025 class isn't that great.  I like Ewers, but not super high on him.  If Bryce shows improvement, which I think he will, that should get him at least one more season before we have to decide on if he's the permanent answer or not.  I've said before, the 2026 draft is the next window for a franchise QB if Bryce isn't the answer. Bryce gets this year and next at a minimum.
    • Wild card for the worst record again.