• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper Should go to Cam and admit he fuged up

Panthers12211981

9 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Like I said sweep the rug out from under the entire College staff and put Holcomb as interim, unfortunately the college staff litters this entire organization now. 

The only way I could see it happening with Rhule still in control is if Tepper yanks all of the control from Rhule and basically makes it Cam’s team. Which I highly doubt Rhule will go for and Tepper can’t fire Rhule without being out a huge chunk of change from what I understand so Rhule has to be the one to move on. Maybe it’s a win win. I just don’t see Cam coming close to this org again as long as Rhule is anywhere close the building. 

Rhule doesn’t like outshining personalities, he wants kids that conform to his ideology and buy into his program(do what he says), Cam was not one of those people, his identity both on and off the field was far too entrenched for Rhule. Honestly, I’d say the same thing about Luke too. These guys already created and embodied who they are, that doesn’t jive with Rhule. That’s why we brought Teddy in, Teddy is a yes man QB on and off the field, same with Darnold. 

Word is coach quit. Penn State.

8 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

To play devils advocate, I watch cam get 7 wins with that atrocious roster in NE last year, I’m sure he’d fair better than what we are seeing currently 

Him DJ and CMC. That's beasting.

Edited by rippadonn

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

That was just a tweet by a reporter who thinks Rhule is in line for coach.

Ya it’s been covered, I don’t see Rhule leaving mid season. If it’s post season and we are in the dumps, I could see Tepper and him coming to a mutually beneficial parting of ways.