• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers talking like a team that has thrown in the towel

Sultan33g

im sorry, i don't speak dumbass, could someone translate for me?
:toetap05: Dude Philly will please chillout ok. Goodness you acting like a overgrown baby. I am sorry I am not to clear at times. I have work 3 days straight and I have not had any sleep at all.:sleep: I am tired as hell right now. so please just chill out. When I am tired my thinking is not so clear.

:toetap05: Dude Philly will please chillout ok. Goodness you acting like a overgrown baby. I am sorry I am not to clear at times. I have work 3 days straight and I have not had any sleep at all.:sleep: I am tired as hell right now. so please just chill out. When I am tired my thinking is not so clear.

ok, go take a nappy, maybe when you wake up you will have an education

ok, go take a nappy, maybe when you wake up you will have an education
:rolleyes: Dude honestly I am trying to be nice here. I work 12 hours shifts as a Male LPN and make dam good money at that. I have no complaints. But there is no need to comment on my spelling and the way I type my sentences. If you can't understand them I am so sorry. I will try better for you ok.:rofl: So please just chill out.:thumbsup:

:rolleyes: Dude honestly I am trying to be nice here. I work 12 hours shifts as a Male LPN and make dam good money at that. I have no complaints. But there is no need to comment on my spelling and the way I type my sentences. If you can't understand them I am so sorry. I will try better for you ok.:rofl: So please just chill out.:thumbsup:

lol you are hilarious. Hey folks, he's a male nurse and makes damn good money, he's entitled to have english as a second language.

:smilielol5:

When someone puts you down, don't play into their hand by trying to explain yourself. Just ignore it. You know who and what you are or capable of doing. Don't sweat the small stuff in life. I have two degrees and make plenty of mistakes grammatically. Usually those that try to correct another grown persons English, especially on a message board, has an inferiority complex to begin with. Focus on the thread title. Now, back to the title.

I think the towel was thrown in when we lost to the Saints. You can sense a disgruntled team. Just think, as much as we are hearing from players that aren't pleased with the way the team is playing, you can understand what is going on in the locker room. Most players are closed mouth and when it spills into the main stream, it's bad.

When someone puts you down, don't play into their hand by trying to explain yourself. Just ignore it. You know who and what you are or capable of doing. Don't sweat the small stuff in life. I have two degrees and make plenty of mistakes grammatically. Usually those that try to correct another grown persons English, especially on a message board, has an inferiority complex to begin with. Focus on the thread title. Now, back to the title.

I think the towel was thrown in when we lost to the Saints. You can sense a disgruntled team. Just think, as much as we are hearing from players that aren't pleased with the way the team is playing, you can understand what is going on in the locker room. Most players are closed mouth and when it spills into the main stream, it's bad.

:cool: Thanks for the advice bro.;)

This has got to be the worst loss of the season. We run all over the Dolphins just for us to kick field goals because Jake "overthrow" Delhomme can't hit the broad side of a barn. I am sick of this team. I sat through the 1-15 season and I knew that we sucked so I expected us to lose but we have too much talent on this team now to be losing games like this. I have given up on this team.

Archived