Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

We are seeing the end of Cam's career


Hayden Panettiere
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

The point is that he won't be significantly better than they are overall especially behind this line.

You should realize at this point with

Teddy PJ Sam and now Cam the results are similar.

 

This is due to 

A. The Line

B. Brady

 

Going forward Cam should be in the Taysom Hill Redzone role. We need to really evaluate PJ and lose.

How is 6 touchdowns in 3 games the same as daronld 1 in last 4 games and PJ 1 touchdown ever....  it's not the same... mobility isn't the same leadership isn't the dame extending plays isn't the same. Not really a comparison here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

How is 6 touchdowns in 3 games the same as daronld 1 in last 4 games and PJ 1 touchdown ever....  it's not the same... mobility isn't the same leadership isn't the dame extending plays isn't the same. Not really a comparison here.

You are ignoring that I said male him the inside the 20 guy.

That is the only area he distinguishes himself from Teddy Sam PJ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

You are ignoring that I said male him the inside the 20 guy.

That is the only area he distinguishes himself from Teddy Sam PJ.

I mean isn't not throwing as many ints as the other 2 distinguishing enough? Yes he had 2 last week thats in 3 games. Daronld does that atleast every week and PJ throws an int on 16% of his passes. Also he's scoring which the other are not. One is clearly a better option than the other 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I mean isn't not throwing as many ints as the other 2 distinguishing enough? Yes he had 2 last week thats in 3 games. Daronld does that atleast every week and PJ throws an int on 16% of his passes. Also he's scoring which the other are not. One is clearly a better option than the other 2.

Let's see how it plays out.

We have no idea how he would do over 17 games. 

Personally I didn't want to start him till after the bye. I think we put him in a tough position. 

Offer him 2 mil a year to be a Taysom Hill Jack knife. 

Build the line. Give Sam his last year then if he flops draft someone. 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Let's see how it plays out.

We have no idea how he would do over 17 games. 

Personally I didn't want to start him till after the bye. I think we put him in a tough position. 

Offer him 2 mil a year to be a Taysom Hill Jack knife. 

Build the line. Give Sam his last year then if he flops draft someone. 

Great to see a voice with reason posting.

 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Let's see how it plays out.

We have no idea how he would do over 17 games. 

Personally I didn't want to start him till after the bye. I think we put him in a tough position. 

Offer him 2 mil a year to be a Taysom Hill Jack knife. 

Build the line. Give Sam his last year then if he flops draft someone. 

I think we have seen enough of Sam. Cam has done more with a worse line than Sam. Erving and pardis were better than what we have now and he was still turning the ball over. I think your over valuing Sam and trying to turn a Former MVP who had been steady for the most part into Taysum Hill. I think we need more time to evaluate cam personally. 

I would love to see him as the bridge tot he next generation but thats me.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I think we have seen enough of Sam. Cam has done more with a worse line than Sam. Erving and pardis were better than what we have now and he was still turning the ball over. I think your over valuing Sam and trying to turn a Former MVP who had been steady for the most part into Taysum Hill. I think we need more time to evaluate cam personally. 

I would love to see him as the bridge tot he next generation but thats me.

Let's see how Cam does sans Cmac.

I don't want Cam as the bridge at all.

Sam should be the bridge. Cam just slows the rebuild just like Teddy did.

Next year either home run with Sam or get a number 1 pick. QB class will hopefully be better.

Now if we are damn sure Cam can be pre Watt level over 21 games then roll with him. We just haven't seen any evidence of that yet.

He's had a history of starting strong and fading down the stretch.

Edited by Catsfan69
  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Let's see how Cam does sans Cmac.

I don't want Cam as the bridge at all.

Sam should be the bridge. Cam just slows the rebuild just like Teddy did.

Next year either home run with Sam or get a number 1 pick. QB class will hopefully be better.

Now if we are damn sure Cam can be pre Watt level over 21 games then roll with him. We just haven't seen any evidence of that yet.

He's had a history of starting strong and fading down the stretch.

I mean not being bias at all. Who has scored more. Who is able to do more with a terrible line. Who had more leadership gives you the better chance to win. What can the other 2 give you that cam can't? This really isn't that difficult to come to conclusion about.

Sure if you wanna lose with Darnold and try to get a number 1 pick he's your guy. But look at  him in the pocket he never settles has happy feet like he's damaged goods he sees ghosts. He isn't your answer. That's clear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I think we have seen enough of Sam. Cam has done more with a worse line than Sam. Erving and pardis were better than what we have now and he was still turning the ball over. I think your over valuing Sam and trying to turn a Former MVP who had been steady for the most part into Taysum Hill. I think we need more time to evaluate cam personally. 

I would love to see him as the bridge tot he next generation but thats me.

The reason I want Cam as a Taysom is if we are playoff contenders using him in that role almost guarantees he stays fresh thru the Superbowl and we could probably extend his career. 

Like turning him into a closer in baseball. 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, micnificent28 said:

I mean not being bias at all. Who has scored more. Who is able to do more with a terrible line. Who had more leadership gives you the better chance to win. What can the other 2 give you that cam can't? This really isn't that difficult to come to conclusion about.

Sure if you wanna lose with Darnold and try to get a number 1 pick he's your guy. But look at  him in the pocket he never settles has happy feet like he's damaged goods he sees ghosts. He isn't your answer. That's clear.

Again let's see how it plays out.

I have a feeling that we will see the same thing with Cam that we did with Sam over the last few games.

Because of Brady, The line, No Cmac.

 

What does Sam give us? If he pans out next year?

Youth. Health.

He might not bring the same energy as Cam but the players respect him especially after playing with a broken shoulder. They know he won't ever quit on them.

That goes a long way with the guys.

 

But like I said if Cam goes nuts the rest of the way and we think he can hold up.next year go for it.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Again let's see how it plays out.

I have a feeling that we will see the same thing with Cam that we did with Sam over the last few games.

Because of Brady, The line, No Cmac.

 

What does Sam give us? If he pans out next year?

Youth. Health.

He might not bring the same energy as Cam but the players respect him especially after playing with a broken shoulder. They know he won't ever quit on them.

That goes a long way with the guys.

 

But like I said if Cam goes nuts the rest of the way and we think he can hold up.next year go for it.

Naw, there’s like 3-4 images and videos of Robbie side eyeing darnold because of his play, you earn respect by winning not by playing while injured baker is getting crucified right now while playing through injury and has everyone’s dad on his case 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...