• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Vic Fangio is fired from the Broncos I think he should be interviewed for DC

hepcat

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

1. Rhule ain't firing Phil Snow

2. No decent coach with other comparable options is gonna come work for Fatt "Hot Seat" Rhule next year.

My only rebuttal is Teppers coin purse will have to makeup the difference, AND HE SHOULD.

Plus think of this, if you truly fill you are close to your NFL HC dream, why not come to Carolina and get a head start??? You come get a internship if Rhule gets a week 10 axe.....trying to cope, is hard carolina panther work....

Edited by Basbear

26 minutes ago, Basbear said:

My only rebuttal is Teppers coin purse will have to makeup the difference, AND HE SHOULD.

Plus think of this, if you truly fill you are close to your NFL HC dream, why not come to Carolina and get a head start??? You come get a internship if Rhule gets a week 10 axe.....trying to cope, is hard carolina panther work....

The only way we'd get a good candidate is Tepper paying them out the ass.

If my goal is to be a HC, the last thing I want to do is be a one and done coordinator under a coach needing a miracle season not to get fired. I just don't think legit NFL coordinator candidates will see Rhule's Panthers as a good landing spot. At all.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The only way we'd get a good candidate is Tepper paying them out the ass.

If my goal is to be a HC, the last thing I want to do is be a one and done coordinator under a coach needing a miracle season not to get fired. I just don't think legit NFL coordinator candidates will see Rhule's Panthers as a good landing spot. At all.

The only real possibility is a former HC IMO.  Someone like Doug Pederson or BoB isn't gonna take much of a hit if they serve 1 year in this dumpster fire.  They have enough of a history.  Similar to Jason Garrett in NY.

I don't think that's happening though.  I think Rhule's got his staff as long as he's here for next year.