• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we don't resign Jackson and Reddick....

musicman

12 hours ago, Jared Patterson said:

We are not getting comp picks you FOOLS. Excuse my aggressiveness, but this regime is fighting for its life next year and is hanging on by a thread. We will sign every Pat Eflein out there in FA........

We can sign free agents that would not cancel out comp picks. They are….

-Players not in the top 35% of contracts signed by FAs for that year; ranked by average $ per year for the contract signed  

-Players who were cut by their team

-Players whose options were not exercised

-Players on transition tags

-Players who are restricted FAs

-Players who sign a Veteran Salary Benefit contract

Source: https://overthecap.com/the-basics-and-methodology-of-projecting-the-nfls-compensatory-draft-picks/

On 1/7/2022 at 7:37 PM, Davidson Deac II said:

I don't see us resigning Jackson.  We have so much invested in the secondary, just can't afford it.  And I am not sure he wants to come back.  He has seen 3 years of dysfunction here and next year is likely to be more of the same, even if we get a new coach.  He might want a fresh start.  So hopefully we do get a pick out of it.

Maybe he'll also learn how to play the entire CB position on another team too because he gets burnt to a crisp by other teams.