• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2022 Charlotte FC Game Thread

MillionDollarCam

IMG_1062.thumb.JPG.885a62e4ab23a16e52afe0e3d10747ff.JPG

Here is my view in my season ticket seats at Austin FC's stadium. We beat Miami 5-1 yesterday. Scored 10 goals in the first two games, an MLS record.

Austin FC is going to beat the sh*t out of Charlotte FC on June 30. 

So glad I don't have to support another team owned by David Tepper. Austin FC is owned by a previously successful MLS owner and Matthew McConaughey. I'll probably get to see them win a championship in my lifetime. 

• Poo 1

15 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Here is my view in my season ticket seats at Austin FC's stadium. We beat Miami 5-1 yesterday. Scored 10 goals in the first two games, an MLS record.

So glad I don't have to support another team owned by David Tepper. Austin FC is owned by a previously successful MLS owner and Matthew McConaughey. I'll probably get to see them win a championship in my lifetime. 

Good for you. Now go post this in an Austin FC forum and GTFO unless you have something relevant to say about Charlotte FC. Bye-Bye. 

I have to say that between hard-working, accomplished guys like Premier League champion/resident ambassador Christian Fuchs (in many ways, the Greg Olsen or Thomas Davis of Charlotte FC) as well as promising youngsters like No. 1 overall pick Ben Bender and hometown hero Jaylin Lindsey, this team is pretty likable.

Now, score a damn goal this weekend!

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, hepcat said:

Only seven more wins and you match last seasons total!