• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mick Mixon...

Zod

I'd listen if they would sync it up with the TV.

You can do it if you have a DVR and Sirius satellite radio. It's the only way I have found you can do it.

Mixson has gotten better over the years. He still comes up with some odd phrases one in a while, and he occasionally sounds unexcited. But he's gotten better.

I would say that the Panthers radio group is one of the worst in the NFL. Thanks Eugene Robinson.

I disagree - I think Eugene is very knowledgeable about the game. His color analysis of the last drive in the San Diego game was spot on. He has the excitement that Mixon lacks.

Also, Jim Zoke always has some good insight.

You can do it if you have a DVR and Sirius satellite radio. It's the only way I have found you can do it.

Mixson has gotten better over the years. He still comes up with some odd phrases one in a while, and he occasionally sounds unexcited. But he's gotten better.

Yep, two things I can't afford.

But once that money tree I planted starts bearing fruit...

I disagree - I think Eugene is very knowledgeable about the game. His color analysis of the last drive in the San Diego game was spot on. He has the excitement that Mixon lacks.

Also, Jim Zoke always has some good insight.

The problem I have with Eugene is that he HAS to talk after EVERY play. He doesn't need to do that.

He just has a dry sense of humor. I met him after training camp at the bar and talked a bit. When talking, he asked me "how my birthdays have you had?"; it was an odd way of asking but I think it's just his nature. He's a very nice person and has a lot of stories - with a bit different way of telling them.

Archived