• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lovin me some Tar Heels

pinkfloyd

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Maybe you should tell your shitbag of a coach not to complain about the refs because he chews on them like bacon fat during every stoppage of play.

34 minutes ago, Shocker said:

LOL, Coach K whining about no fans, a wet floor and anything else that didn’t go to his script.  

I don't have to complain because the coach does it. I can't argue that k whines a lot

2 hours ago, toldozer said:

It's embarrassing when fans of a nationally relevant team complains about refs. You'll never hear me as a Duke fan complain about officiating.  Yall won the game and still want to whine

You can go on the internet and find basically everybody else saying it was one of the worst officiated games they've ever seen.

On 3/12/2022 at 11:03 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Damn. The ACC was a straight up joke this year in both football and basketball. Just yikes. Won't shock me if there's not a single ACC team in the sweet 16.

Not only is ACC killing it in the tourney wake Forrest should have been in as well 

On 3/19/2022 at 7:03 PM, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

You can go on the internet and find basically everybody else saying it was one of the worst officiated games they've ever seen.

Refs changed the game. That is indisputable. The calls and non calls shifted dramatically in the 2H that overwhelmingly favored Baylor. Glad the Heels were able to survive the screw job but considering all the referees from this game will be calling games this weekend I guess the NCAA doesn’t really care 

On 3/19/2022 at 7:03 PM, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

What really stands out is what the refs were allowing Seohan or whatever his name is to get away with. He was baiting players, flailing around and certainly was putting his hands on UNC players. The F2 that got Manek ejected, Manek was pushed in the back by him in a non basketball play and Manek made a point by throwing the elbow, which of course Seghan responded by flopping like he had just been shot. Not to mention he was directly getting tangled up with Bacot and going to the ground whenever there was an opportunity, which of course resulted in a flagrant for Bacot. 

the refs allowed the game to get out of hand, Baylor turned to Bully ball (which Marquette resorted to as well) to try and get back in the game and the officials thought wrongfully ejecting Manek to make a point would calm things down but it did the opposite. It gave the blonde douchebag Sobhon even more leeway. NOT TO MENTION the numerous slaps and reach ins that weren’t called to end the game when Baylor started aggressively pressing the throw in. 

will be interested to see what Mick Cronin will try and pull Friday because the bully ball has not worked lately against UNC - @duke and the two tourney games, you can tell the coaches were promoting trying to be physical and cross some lines with the UNC players especially Love and mondo. That poo might have worked in January but it ain’t working against us now. 

• Beer 1