• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kenny Pickett > Malik Willis (at least for us)

janderson20vt

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Yes, they are paying ONE power 5 school to come to Lynchburg.   They play Wake, Virginia Tech, Arkansas and BYU this year.  Four decent teams and then the powerhouse football teams of Southern Miss, UAB, Akron, Old Dominion, UMass, Gardner-Webb, UConn and New Mexico State.   I mean you can't be a serious team and play all scrubs.  Again, I get your Willis fandom, but this putting Liberty on a pedestal to make him look better is getting a little ridiculous.

They were independent, they schedule who they can get? What’s Lance’s excuse, why didn’t he attend an FBS school? Not good enough?

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

They were independent, they schedule who they can get? What’s Lance’s excuse, why didn’t he attend an FBS school? Not good enough?

Right?? This guy was all for Lance last year who was on a loaded NDSU team in comparison to the teams they were playing. Willis actually dominated a Va Tech team with a Liberty roster…

• Pie 2

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

He had FBS offers, but all small-time schools.  Lance figured the top FCS program is better than some no-name FBS school.  It worked out well for him going #3 overall. 

5 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

He had FBS offers, but all small-time schools.  Lance figured the top FCS program is better than some no-name FBS school.  It worked out well for him going #3 overall. 

Lol take your L and move on. By your logic we would have passed on Josh Allen too.

Willis’ decision to transfer to Liberty worked just fine and Willis would have mopped that NDSU team the same way he mopped Tech.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Right?? This guy was all for Lance last year who was on a loaded NDSU team in comparison to the teams they were playing. Willis actually dominated a Va Tech team with a Liberty roster…

38-35 isn't dominating a game and a 5-6 Virginia Tech team was hardly the cream of the ACC crop that year.  Carry on.

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Lol take your L and move on. By your logic we would have passed on Josh Allen too.

Willis’ decision to transfer to Liberty worked just fine and Willis would have mopped that NDSU team the same way he mopped Tech.

I got your angle dude.  You are a Auburn/Cam fan and you want to relive the "glory years".  News flash,  Cam brought Auburn a Natty and was a much better QB, period.  Willis had to transfer FROM Auburn because he couldn't win the starting job...whatever his excuse may have been and isn't the even best QB is weak-@ss QB class.

Yeah, it was a bad loss but once again anyone who knows college football knows that Terry Bowden is turning that program around, they hung with both Louisiana and LSU at the end of the year.

So terry bowden at Monroe can completely prison rape Willis and this is the guy you want to be our franchise.   poo that makes perfect sense.   

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I got your angle dude.  You are a Auburn/Cam fan and you want to relive the "glory years".  News flash,  Cam brought Auburn a Natty and was a much better QB, period.  Willis had to transfer FROM Auburn because he couldn't win the starting job...whatever his excuse may have been and isn't the even best QB is weak-@ss QB class.

And your angle is worse… a QB with a similar skill set to Lance is available and that QB played against better competition and had success against better competition. I’ve literally debunked every claim you’ve made. Move along, your wasting your time.

And your angle is worse… a QB with a similar skill set to Lance is available and that QB played against better competition and had success against better competition. I’ve literally debunked every claim you’ve made. Move along, your wasting your time.

Lance went #3 overall in a strong QB class and even had a team give up a small fortune to trade up to do so.  Will Willis go top 3?  I'm 99% sure it won't happen.  If so, I will gladly eat a heaping plate of crow.  However, I don't think it will come to that.

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

So terry bowden at Monroe can completely prison rape Willis and this is the guy you want to be our franchise.   poo that makes perfect sense.   

If one bad passing game against a poor opponent is why you don’t draft a QB then just flat out admit that you wouldn’t have drafted Allen either. Not to mention the fact that Willis destroyed ULM on the ground… 

You guys want some home run candidate from Alabama or Ohio State but the bottom line is school doesn’t matter. Willis has the traits that you are looking for in a franchise QB and a good coach will get him coached up on the areas that he needs to improve on. 

If one bad passing game against a poor opponent is why you don’t draft a QB then just flat out admit that you wouldn’t have drafted Allen either. Not to mention the fact that Willis destroyed ULM on the ground… 

You guys want some home run candidate from Alabama or Ohio State but the bottom line is school doesn’t matter. Willis has the traits that you are looking for in a franchise QB and a good coach will get him coached up on the areas that he needs to improve on. 

Allen is the anomaly.   To think otherwise is just foolish