• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Win win

20 minutes ago, stirs said:

Did not want Cam either.  Wanted Darius

QB's are a huge risk.  If I didn't want Cam, then you know I don't want these guys.

Too many future clip board holders in the group

Just in general, way WAY WAY WAYmore clip board holders in the other group. The one outside the top 10.

QB with a high pick is a big risk; like only 20% actually work out. After that? Those chances rapidly decrease to infinitesimal.

1 minute ago, Luciu5 said:

Just in general, way WAY WAY WAYmore clip board holders in the other group. The one outside the top 10.

QB with a high pick is a big risk; like only 20% actually work out. After that? Those chances rapidly decrease to infinitesimal.

Yeah, but this year, Ridder in the 2nd could turn out to be better than Willis, Pickett, Coral and the rest, nobody has confidence either way.  There is not Peyton Manning this year

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

WTF does this draft class have to do with your completely silly statement that you’d never want a QB in the top 10. The top 10 is the best place to get a SB winning QB. Guys like Brady, Montana and Wilson are the every 10 year exception. 1st round QBs are better and top 10 are best. There are busted QBs all over the draft. Who are the best QBs in the game now ignoring 85 year old Brady? Rodgers (1st round), Allen (top 10), Burrow (top 10), Mahomes (top 10), Herbert (top 10), Stafford (top 10), maybe Watson (1st round), Murray (top 10), Jackson (1st round) and Prescott (4th round). Then you have 5 more 1st round rookies from last year where 2-3 probably end up in the solid QB pile.

You would have had a heckuva team with Marcel Dareus instead of Cam.

If you want a stud QB, draft one top 10 or possibly 1st round. If you want to keep playing the lottery, try and build around a QB taken after the 1st.

I said "I" didn't want a QB in the top 10.  People do it a lot, some do well, others not so well.

You got confidence in the Panthers to pick a winner this year?  You put money on it?  Since we have nothing else as far as the draft, you gonna put your eggs all in on one of the guys in this draft class?

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I’ll take Willis, Pickett and Corral and give you 5 to 1 odds and you can have Ridder.

Internet talk and bravado is a fools game.

You have no clue which one of these guys will be worth a dime, if any.  With every pro day, there is a new number 1 QB