• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers favor Malik Willis?

micnificent28

42 minutes ago, frankw said:

Obviously indicative of the clear fact the league is changing. Some people don't like it but they don't have to watch they can covet their highlights from back when football was played the "right" way in their minds 🤷‍♂️

And to be clear I am not Willis or bust. It is just extremely tiring to see the same "I don't want another Michael Vick!!!!" takes on repeat. Some people are painfully backward.

Thank god you aren't GM.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

52 minutes ago, frankw said:

Obviously indicative of the clear fact the league is changing. Some people don't like it but they don't have to watch they can covet their highlights from back when football was played the "right" way in their minds 🤷‍♂️

And to be clear I am not Willis or bust. It is just extremely tiring to see the same "I don't want another Michael Vick!!!!" takes on repeat. Some people are painfully backward.

So with every other qb prospect it's ok to entirely focus on their weaknesses but with Willis you can only focus on his strengths and if you mention his clear weaknesses its just because you hate "mobile" quarterbacks?   Willis has just as many questions marks as any other potential first round qb.

11 minutes ago, frankw said:

Sir you can be mad if you want but even armchair GM's here wouldn't have traded three draft picks and guaranteed 19 million dollars to Sam Darnold.

Michael Scott Reaction GIF

Lol I didn't want to do it either.

I also didn't want Teddy.

But right now the smart play is drafting a great tackle.

If I thought Willis could be Steve Young or Staubach or Russell Wilson or Mahomes I would be going crazy for him. 

I just think he is too risky. 

I also didn't want Tua or Mac Jones.

We should have tanked for Trevor. It was right there for us. It was stupid beyond belief to sign Teddy and not roll with Grier. Now we could be going thru guys for several years.

• Poo 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't think the college systems have as much impact on that evolution as the changes to pass interference and illegal contact have made. The reality is that it's just a lot easier to have a high flying passing offense in the NFL nowadays than it was 20 years ago.

Rules have changed a lot in the past 20 years, for sure.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• n the ever-evolving landscape of health and wellness, the ketogenic diet has emerged as a popular choice for those seeking to shed excess pounds and improve overall well-being. As people strive to adhere to this low-carb, high-fat regimen, they often explore various supplements to enhance their journey. One such product gaining attention is OEM Keto Gummies in the UK. In this article, we delve into the intricacies of these gummies, exploring their ingredients, benefits, and potential drawbacks. What Are OEM Keto Gummies United Kingdom?                                      Click Here To Buy Now OEM Keto Gummies United Kingdom are a dietary supplement designed to support individuals following a ketogenic diet. These gummies are formulated to provide the body with exogenous ketones, which can help jumpstart ketosis—a metabolic state where the body burns fat for fuel instead of carbohydrates. Unlike traditional gummy candies, OEM Keto Gummies United Kingdom are sugar-free and contain a blend of natural ingredients that are believed to promote ketosis and overall well-being. They are marketed as an easy and enjoyable alternative to traditional keto supplements like pills or powders. In recent years, the ketogenic diet has gained immense popularity for its potential health benefits and weight loss effects. Alongside this trend, a plethora of keto supplements has flooded the market, promising to enhance the diet's results.                                         Click Here To Buy Now OEM Keto Gummies' Advantages: Research indicates that berberine may assist with the following, adding to the enormous and exceptional advantages of Oem Keto Gummies . Promote Heart Prosperity: Research has demonstrated that berberine can promote cardiovascular prosperity by lowering cholesterol, reducing circulatory strain, and improving glucose regulation. Advanced Stomach-related Prosperity: By altering microscopic organisms in the gastrointestinal system, lowering discomfort, and promoting stomach-related capacity, berberine may contribute to the growth of a robust stomach microbiota. What Are The OemKeto Gummies United kingdom Ingredients?‍ As referred toabove, Oem Keto Gummies United kingdom pills are a blend of naturalelements which might be efficient in starting up wholesome weightreduction within the body. Let’s now discuss each of theingredients and the health houses that they possess: Official Website: - https://timesnewscorp.com/oem-keto-gummies-uk-buy/ https://medium.com/@oemketogummiesuk/oem-keto-gummies-australia-uk-0fa2cdc39a71              
    • Sweeps are hard..... I certainly don't expect anything more from them but it would be nice if the caps can take just one.
    • What's more irritating is he's a fugging p*ssy who won't answer the bell and gets the refs protection when people go after him for his antics.