• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*Clown Emoji*

18 minutes ago, Neal Perts said:

There isn’t one way to be a fan. Telling someone to go find another team is kinda weak. Who gives a poo if one fan hates their team.  You be a fan how you want and let others be how they are. It doesn’t effect you one way or another how another fan feels. 

Well it does affect me when there are a million posts a day saying the exact same thing.   Everything is terrible, fire rhule, tiny hands, etc.  Over and over.

30 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Well it does affect me when there are a million posts a day saying the exact same thing.   Everything is terrible, fire rhule, tiny hands, etc.  Over and over.

No it doesn’t. If it makes you feel that bad then just keep scrolling. Or go to a different website. No one is making you stay here and read them. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Neal Perts said:

There isn’t one way to be a fan. Telling someone to go find another team is kinda weak. Who gives a poo if one fan hates their team.  You be a fan how you want and let others be how they are. It doesn’t effect you one way or another how another fan feels. 

14 minutes ago, Neal Perts said:

No it doesn’t. If it makes you feel that bad then just keep scrolling. Or go to a different website. No one is making you stay here and read them. 

So which one is it?

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Pakmeng said:

Stop whining about selling your tickets and do it. 

Unfortunately, no one will buy them outside of the Tom Brady fans 

not even all those huge panthers fans on this page 

So how about you, Im sure you are a big fan, message me and I’ll sell one game or all of them to you for this season at the price I pay.

Like most on here, you won’t put your money where your mouth is but will be more than happy to criticize the unhappy PSL holders who can sell individual  games 

people like to quote that there is no ‘year to year decline’  after this cluster fug with Rhule 

the reason is the  terms for PSLS  are

4 years, six years, 8 years  

If they can’t be transferred to another sucker,  the psl holder is responsible for them  

We cannot just ‘turn them back in unless that term is up.  It falls on us to find a buyer.  The buyers typically are not the dedicated fans on this page 

believe me, if we could turn them back in, that stadium would be empty 

the reverse isn’t true, if atelier decides to remove seats to put in field seats or whatever, to bad 

the frustration of psl holders in this page us out if the roof and it should be. A person who did td a pro team to be able to complete a meaningful pass or god knows, score a touchdown.  This team under Tepper is atrocious and it is a lot easier to turn the channel than to be there to see it 

Edited by raleigh-panther

5 hours ago, Tr3ach said:

Nobody is forcing you read those posts, Adolf.

And please do point out all the Carolina-positive posts that YOU have initiated if you would.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1