• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How dangerous is Willis as a runner? What makes him special?

micnificent28

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

A) Allen didnt run in college

B) Allen is much much larger then Willis

C) Allen and his development is an aberration far from the norm.   If you are hanging your hat on willis developing like JA then we are going to be in for some even more painful seasons

Josh Allen's running threat was already the running threat he was then as he is now lol you think they just figured out oh he can run in the NFL? I'm not sure u follow scouting enough to have this conversation.

2 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Josh Allen's running threat was already the running threat he was then as he is now lol you think they just figured out oh he can run in the NFL? I'm not sure u follow scouting enough to have this conversation.

bro thats rather ironic to say because you have done nothing but embarrass yourself on here all day with your poo willis takes

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

6'3" 250lb NFL fast linebackers will be a problem for Willis. Running won't be so easy. 6'5 330lb dancing bears won't be so easy to navigate either.

He's no smaller than Hurts who is a dangerous runner... I m not asking him to run over defensive linemen but to break tackles which he lead the league in. Vick broke tackles in the pocket and if needed challenge corners for a first down. You don't want your qb taking hits anyway so sliding will usually be what he does anyway.

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

bro thats rather ironic to say because you have done nothing but embarrass yourself on here all day with your poo willis takes

Nothing I have said is embarrassing except you don't like the guy.. you are closed minded and can't seem to grasp the concept that Willis has generational skills... even if it doesn't work out having elite running ability and  top 10 arm makes him intriguing. He won't get out of the top 10. Rhule has said it everyone seems to see it but you boomer.

5 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Nothing I have said is embarrassing except you don't like the guy.. you are closed minded and can't seem to grasp the concept that Willis has generational skills... even if it doesn't work out having elite running ability and  top 10 arm makes him intriguing. He won't get out of the top 10. Rhule has said it everyone seems to see it but you boomer.

Jesus H Christ, generational skills?  fuging A I am out because you have clearly lost your mind

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Jesus H Christ, generational skills?  fuging A I am out because you have clearly lost your mind

Bro you act like I'm the one saying it. I'm telling what scouts are saying and why he is moving up draft boards.

Screenshot_20220404-170058_Chrome.jpg

Edited by micnificent28

17 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

He's no smaller than Hurts who is a dangerous runner... I m not asking him to run over defensive linemen but to break tackles which he lead the league in. Vick broke tackles in the pocket and if needed challenge corners for a first down. You don't want your qb taking hits anyway so sliding will usually be what he does anyway.

Me I'd rather draft the most consecutively accurate passer of this class who can play the position right away at 6'4"with a laser accurate bazooka for an arm and can get the ball into the hands of running men at a 70% clip. 

Carson Strong 2022!

The diamond in this rough draft.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

He's about the same weight and an inch or two taller than Jonathan Taylor/Chubb, bigger than CMC, has like 20 pounds on Chuba

Lol people think it's all about height.  Short/stocky can hurt a lot more coming at you fully speed.  It's like a damn bowling ball.  MJD ran through people and he was like 5'8."

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, frankw said:

My guy you enter every thread Willis is mentioned. If we do take him will you be okay?

I will pull for him as I pulled for teddy etc, but I will not hesitate to point out we have now fuged up 3 straight first round picks

I just dont see rhule taking a developmental qb at 6 with his ass on the line and willis not going to play

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1