• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Crash Outside Home

Jbro

I've never cheated on a woman, probably because my first girlfriend told me if I ever cheated on her she'd take my cock off with a blowtorch. And meant it.

I've never cheated on a woman because I'm not a dickhead. Guess my parents raised me correctly.

I've never cheated on a woman because I'm not a dickhead. Guess my parents raised me correctly.

I haven't, either. But you know what? If I was rich and famous and beautiful women made themselves available to me left and right, I can't say that I would say "no" every single time. It would be especially hard for athletes and politicians who travel all the time. You're an NBA player. Your old lady has been nagging you lately. You're staying in Oklahoma City and the cutest little girl you've ever seen waits on you and makes it obvious that she's yours if you want her. Wouldn't you be thinking A. "God it would be nice to make love to someone who didn't nag me afterward"? and B. "It's Oklahoma City...the wife will never find out."?????

You're staying in Oklahoma City and the cutest little girl you've ever seen waits on you and makes it obvious that she's yours if you want her. Wouldn't you be thinking A. "God it would be nice to make love to someone who didn't nag me afterward"? and B. "It's Oklahoma City...the wife will never find out."?????

/backs out out of thread slowly, leaving Meat to his pedophilia fantasies.

I don't understand why these women don't go into these kind of relationships (marrying a rich, powerful and/or successful man) with their eyes open. 99/100 these guys will cheat on you.

Or why men with money like this even gets married. If you cheat and get caught, you are going to be giving her half your money. Or some woman convinces you that she is in love with you, sticks with it for a couple of years and then takes him to the cleaners so she can have a payday and never have to work again.

I'm with Meat on this one. Never cheated, a lot of it is because of my own personal convictions - if someone really gorgeous threw themselves at me when I was out of town, I want to believe I'd say no. The ones that have have been no problem to handle.

Also, I'm not being told how great I am 24/7 like Tiger is. After a while he might just do it out of boredom to see what happens.

Archived