• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper to speak to media at noon today

jamos14

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd actually agree.

The primary things that I took away from this presser were...

- Scott Fitterer may indeed have supplanted Matt Rhule as the guy with Tepper's ear

- Tepper definitely seems to understand that he's not very popular among the fans

- It might (might) be starting to dawn on him that he's done some stupid sh-t

I will say that even if he understands nothing else, if he does at least realize that he has the lowest football IQ in the room, that's a start.

Hell, Rhule might have the lowest football IQ in the room...If not, I'd bet that he thinks that he has the least to learn.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah... None of that means jack sh-t.

I get that you think it does, but it doesn't.

The fanbase is way more than just PSL owners, and looking up stats about what people are doing with their PSLs doesn't give you any strong arguments.

Likewise, consistently high-fiving yourself as if you just won every debate by posting some obscure, meaningless fact when in reality most people are just shaking their heads and rolling your eyes is delusional.

You'd really be a lot better off if you'd stop fooling yourself, quit acting like you're some kind of guru and just accept that you're a casual fan with no special knowledge... exactly like the majority of people here.

You've been told this plenty of times, but you refuse to listen.

As long as that keeps up, people are gonna keep treating you like they do now.

Blah blah blah...

...Mr. 116.7K you either need to quantify it or it didn't happen 😉.

15 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Hell, Rhule might have the lowest football IQ in the room...If not, I'd bet that he thinks that he has the least to learn.

Yeah... While I wouldn't say Rhule knows less about football than Tepper, it is probably true that his estimation of his own football prowess is likely way higher than reality.

Edited by Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Ironic, given that this is commonly what you post everytime you realize you're losing and you've got nothing else to say.

Losing?

You refuse to even step onto the playing field...

...won't even express a Yes or No opinion on a restart of the Rock Hill project...

...can't keep score if you're not in the game -- and you're not in the game, e-v-e-r 😎.

(except for one metric that is, where you are a 1st ballot HOF'er...Mr. 116.7K 😉)

Edited by SizzleBuzz

3 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Losing?

You refuse to even step onto the playing field...

...won't even express a Yes or No opinion on a restart of the Rock Hill project...

...can't keep score if you're not in the game -- and you're not in the game, e-v-e-r 😎.

Here's an actual cut and paste, because it's appropriate.

30 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

...consistently high-fiving yourself as if you just won every debate by posting some obscure, meaningless fact when in reality most people are just shaking their heads and rolling your eyes is delusional.

Nobody's taking you seriously, dude.

Stop fooling yourself and things might go better for you.

Edited by Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:
33 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

...consistently high-fiving yourself as if you just won every debate by posting some obscure, meaningless fact when in reality most people are just shaking their heads and rolling your eyes is delusional.

Nobody's taking you seriously, dude.

Stop fooling yourself and things might go better for you.

Posting replies to yourself?

Probably past your bedtime there bud...