• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers likely drafting a QB

Zod

25 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

I don’t think you are remembering Clausen correctly. Or you simply remember Panther Clausen and not predraft/draft Clausen. 

Pre draft Clausen got hyped up like this class did (Most pro ready QB) .. But the league accept (Hurney) made their opinion on him..  As he dropped to the 48th pick.. Just like these QBS are..

So what is different here?

Edited by WOW!!

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Pre draft Clausen got hyped up like this class did (Most pro ready QB) .. But the league accept (Hurney) made their opinion on him..  As he dropped to the 48th pick.. Just like these QBS are..

So now we are pretending this class was hyped? One of us…is living…in their…own world…

1 minute ago, Wundrbread33 said:

So now we are pretending this class was hyped? One of us…is living…in their…own world…

Ppl thought Wills was a top 10 pick...

Or did I dream that??

Ppl are acting shocked that only 1 QB made it in the 1st round...

Or am i dreaming that now??

Yes this class was hyped up by some media some YouTube scouts and alot of fans..

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Ppl thought Wills was a top 10 pick...

Or did I dream that??

Ppl are acting shocked that only 1 QB made it in the 1st round...

Or am i dreaming that now??

Yes this class was hyped up by some media some YouTube scouts and alot of fans..

People thought Willis would go top 10 because QB’s get overdrafted due to need. 

The only hype was some deep balls he threw. It has been clear from the jump that this class is the least hyped and didn’t have a franchise clear cut guy. 

Put the blunt down. 

2 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

People thought Willis would go top 10 because QB’s get overdrafted due to need. 

The only hype was some deep balls he threw. It has been clear from the jump that this class is the least hyped and didn’t have a franchise clear cut guy. 

Put the blunt down. 

Okay cool.. 

You're being a condescending dick.. and wrong.. 

So moving on..

Lmao 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That he has a full season in him.

FYI: The guys who do this professionally don't seem to think so.

First off he did already in NE. Unless Covid counts. 

Second you put words in my mouth, I never said that. 

I simply said I would prefer he get a full off-season with skill players, be able to actually learn the playbook, and to have a regular training camp for the first time since he’s been healthy. 

But this isn’t going anywhere. You clearly see things differently. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

First off he did already in NE. Unless Covid counts. 

Second you put words in my mouth, I never said that. 

I simply said I would prefer he get a full off-season with skill players, be able to actually learn the playbook, and to have a regular training camp for the first time since he’s been healthy. 

But this isn’t going anywhere. You clearly see things differently. 

Totally agree. Cam with a line and weapons hasn't happened since 15'. He has had the worst luck as far as having actual receivers. Smitty and DJ were his best and he didn't get to spend much time with either.

Cam Newton is still big. Still strong. Still fast. Still a one two punch of a QB. This man is in better shape than your personal trainer. The broke down talk is outdated nonsense. He came back like a BULL last season. 

Im Back Cam Newton GIF by Carolina Panthers

• 2 weeks later...