• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boston Vs Canes Game 1 Monday 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

Jarvis is gonna be something special. Wait until he has a few year under his belt and a few more pounds. With Aho locked up for 5(I think) more and svech for 6 more our top line is going to become the most vaunted top line in the NHL. That double screen on the first goal was insanely good and that tip for Jarvis to find the 5 hole was incredible. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Flames 2

There’s certainly questions as to if Raanta Clause can do this all series but at least for game one I’ll eat all my crow, and it tasted damn good.

Koochie Mama needs to stay ready though, things can turn 180 in a hurry in the playoffs… just ask Edmonton… they still think they’d have won the cup in 06 if their goalie didn’t get hurt.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Did anyone else notice Willis pulling some Tripp idioms last night?

I’m not in market so I had to watch the ESPN cast but I did watch the highlights on NHL.com and they used the Canes broadcast and I noticed a few, I also noticed The Big Rig using Forslund’s old “Merccccyyy” after Raanta made a great save.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

There’s certainly questions as to if Raanta Clause can do this all series but at least for game one I’ll eat all my crow, and it tasted damn good.

Koochie Mama needs to stay ready though, things can turn 180 in a hurry in the playoffs… just ask Edmonton… they still think they’d have won the cup in 06 of their goalie didn’t get hurt.

I think that’s it right there. I certainly have been critical for raanta throughout the year. He’s looked great in some spots and not so great in other spots. Last night he looked all world. We can get that kind of play or something close to it every night will be completely fine. 

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Koochie Mama needs to stay ready though, things can turn 180 in a hurry in the playoffs… just ask Edmonton… they still think they’d have won the cup in 06 if their goalie didn’t get hurt.

Bingo. He played solid last night, no doubt. But again, he has to do it all Series which many of us have our doubts he can. 

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I’m not in market so I had to watch the ESPN cast but I did watch the highlights on NHL.com and they used the Canes broadcast and I noticed a few, I also noticed The Big Rig using Forslund’s old “Merccccyyy” after Raanta made a great save.

Willis was all about the Tripp crowd favorite phrases beside the “everyone’s a canes fan” shtick Tripp does. They were subtle but you could tell he’s really trying his hardest. For someone who arguably probably has a bigger drug/alcohol problem than Tripp. I’ll give him credit for last night. Also as you put it, the big rig, was really really good last night seems to be upping his game so to speak.