• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral is here because of Ben McAdoo

Zod

5 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Nahh.  They didn't practice it because Brady didn't know how to.

Sure he did.  He spent a couple years with Teddy in New Orleans.  Payton does it. 

Micromanger Matt Rhule is the HC.  He dictates the practice schedule.  Well, unless he is with another NFL team in a joint practice and Rhule cedes all control to them....because they know what they are doing and he doesn't.  

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

Sure he did.  He spent a couple years with Teddy in New Orleans.  Payton does it.

Uh huh.  Being part of organization that does something and being able to organize that same function are two different things.  But I can see where a Joe Brady lover couldn't see the difference.

You just can not let Joe Brady go. 

joe-brady-photo.png?w=1200%26h=0%26zc=1%

Sorry for your loss.  It will be ok.  It really will.  He'll be ok.

Edited by poundaway

6 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Nahh.  They didn't practice it because Brady didn't know how to.

Matt Rhule knows Teddy was right about Rhule not running real NFL practices. 

And it is in part is why Rhule let opposing coaches come into Charlotte and completely run our joint practices.  In our house.  Also allowed them to dicatate what he would and wouldn't do in the preseason. 

Just now, CRA said:

Matt Rhule knows Teddy was right about Rhule not running real NFL practices. 

And it is in part is why Rhule let opposing coaches come into Charlotte and completely run our joint practices.  In our house.  Also allowed them to dicatate what he would and wouldn't do in the preseason. 

I'm confused.  I thought he micromanaged everything.  Which is it?

6 hours ago, rayzor said:

. it takes a lot more than a fishing trip with a retired coach to learn how to do the job at this level.

The retired coach was a college coach that went 1-15 then 7-9 his first two NFL seasons, so maybe not the best example, but I get your point. 

35 minutes ago, poundaway said:

I'm confused.  I thought he micromanaged everything.  Which is it?

He does in his world.  And it's well reported that has long been his approach.

The Ravens aren't part of Matt Rhule's staff.    

and there is nothing wrong w/ a green NFL HC wanting to watch people that have been doing it along time and take it in. 

But the type staff Matt Rhule has today is the one he should of had day 1.  That's on Tepper/Rhule for it not being that.  So was the fact they weren't practicing and gameplanning like real NFL teams.  That's also on Rhule/Tepper. 

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

But the type staff Matt Rhule has today is the one he should of had day 1.  That's on Tepper/Rhule for it not being that. 

Yes he should have had this staff day one.  He fncked up, and corrected it.  Brady was part of the fnckup. 

3 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Yes he should have had this staff day one.  He fncked up, and corrected it.  Brady was part of the fnckup. 

AND....the fact the Carolina Panthers weren't having real NFL practices is on? 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

AND....the fact the Carolina Panthers weren't having real NFL practices is on? 

We were having fake NFL practices?  Well there's the problem.  Someone should tell Rhule to stop doing the fake ones.  When you take him for the beer you were talking about, be sure to bring it up.

2 minutes ago, poundaway said:

We were having fake NFL practices?  Well there's the problem.  Someone should tell Rhule to stop doing the fake ones.  When you take him for the beer you were talking about, be sure to bring it up.

I know this hard for you....

The fact the Carolina Panthers weren't devoting any time to the 2 minute drill, redzone, etc is on who? 

• Poo 1

Just now, CRA said:

I know this hard for you....

The fact the Carolina Panthers weren't devoting any time to the 2 minute drill, redzone, etc is on who? 

In the end dude, its all on Rhule....and there is a LOT of screw-ups that are on Rhule.

Which is why when he makes the right decision, like firing Joe Brady, I defend the decision. 
You bitch about him being a college coach lacking NFL experience, but when he fires the GREENEST of the college coaches on  the staff, you write post after post after post about poor Joe Brady.

7 minutes ago, poundaway said:

In the end dude, its all on Rhule....and there is a LOT of screw-ups that are on Rhule.

Which is why when he makes the right decision, like firing Joe Brady, I defend the decision. 
You bitch about him being a college coach lacking NFL experience, but when he fires the GREENEST of the college coaches on  the staff, you write post after post after post about poor Joe Brady.

Matt Rhule is the correct answer.   

and again, I got no problem with him firing Joe Brady.  He shouldn't of hired him to start with.  It was a PR move for hype.   It was never going to work.  Fire him.  I don't care. 

I simply have a problem with using Brady as a scapegoat for all the problems.   He had his.  Fine with him owning his share.   But when people start claiming he was making all the roster decisions, Sam is here because of Joe Brady lol, Joe Brady set and controlled the practice schedule for the team, etc?  That's all belongs to Matt Rhule.  Not Brady. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

and again, I got no problem with him firing Joe Brady.  He shouldn't of hired him to start with.  It was a PR move for hype.   It was never going to work.  Fire him.  I don't care. 

You have NO problem firing Brady?  After all that?  Seriously?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jwt9eq3sfyufgd05ny