• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boston Vs Canes Game 2 Wednesday

14 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Boston lost control last night. They were still very much in the game and started taking penalties left and right, which cost them whatever chance they had to get back into the game. Yes, they were down 2 goals, but it was early enough they could have gotten back into it, but instead they made it standing room only in the p-box and the Canes capitalized on a couple power plays.

The Bruins can make one of 2 decisions- either play hockey and try to get back in the series, or they can decide to goon it up and lose game 3 and the series. 

That obvious slash on TT? Holy fug. TT is lucky he didn’t lose an eye there. 

Side note: I actually think Marchand is just jealous and wants to be a hurricane right now. 

Edited by Harbingers

58 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

There is a very real danger to the current situation. A veteran, older hockey team getting their collective asses handed to them and they've lost their cool. The Canes are in their heads and the Bs cannot compete on the same level, so they resort to Danbury Trashers-level sh!t that will get someone hurt more seriously than Raanta.

I hope the refs take a good, long look at both games and realize they need to get things under control before tomorrow. 

Messier said this on the cast last night. Said Boston has fallen a part. Which is true. 

33 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That obvious slash on TT? Holy fug. TT is lucky he didn’t lose an eye there. 

Side note: I actually think Marchand is just jealous and wants to be a hurricane right now. 

Ref that was on ESPN said that guy could get suspended for that. It was just that bad. 

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

I don’t know if you caught that moment in his post game presser but it was hilarious.

55 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

That’s where we got it from. Hahaha is was funny 

I watched the game at a bar, so I missed all the post-game stuff. I'm gonna have to go back and his and Rod's!

• Pie 1