• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boston vs Canes Game 3 Friday 7pm

Wow…. Next day thoughts. I feel like I just watched Conor McGregor or Tyson in their prime. That game was heavy weight hitting central. Canes lead 2-0, out scoring the Bruins 26-3 this year, Koochie came in and played well, and Svech Killed a guy. 

…..and the crowd…WOW! One of THE BEST in person hockey experiences of my life. If haven’t gone…you need to. 

Thread 3….Let’s fuging Go!

97BA54FB-3B8F-4882-9A8D-D3F12DFF61C9.jpeg

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Bruins starting rookie goalie Friday night and Lindholm out.

https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/2352656

The Boston Bruins will start rookie goaltender Jeremy Swayman in Friday's Game 3 against the Carolina Hurricanes, head coach Bruce Cassidy confirmed.

Linus Ullmark started the first two games of the series, losing both contests and allowing eight goals on 57 shots.

Swayman and Ullmark split games evenly during the regular season, with each netminder starting 39 contests. Swayman finished with a .914 save percentage and 2.41 goals-against average, while Ullmark managed a .917 save percentage and 2.45 goals-against average.

Defenseman Hampus Lindholm won't play Friday after exiting Game 2 early. He was on the receiving end of a massive hit from Andrei Svechnikov midway through the contest.

The Bruins trail 2-0 against the Hurricanes in the first-round series and haven't mustered much on either end of the ice. The Hurricanes are outscoring them 10-3.

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 3

Lindhom ain’t playing again in this series. His brain was scrambled(it was the ice if you watch cause svech didn’t actually ever make any kind of substantial head contact. His head hit the ice hard.) there is no way any medical professional should let him play in the next 2-3 weeks. 

• Beer 1

31 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Lindhom ain’t playing again in this series. His brain was scrambled(it was the ice if you watch cause svech didn’t actually ever make any kind of substantial head contact. His head hit the ice hard.) there is no way any medical professional should let him play in the next 2-3 weeks. 

Didn’t help that Ullmark slammed his ass back on the ground.

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

RBAs lips are tight...Won't get much.... Anderson has been skating.... He may be able to backup Koch this weekend.

Is Anderson practicing or skating? If he's been practicing that's a huge step in the right direction. 

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Yeah, that was dumb. Don't go fight. Don't go fight. Even though the guy couldn't see straight. 

Edited by NCTHFL0567
  • Pie 1

24 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Nah. He was trying to keep him upright and Lindholm ended up taking him down too. Lindholm was conscious but gone, his ears are still ringing I’m sure. 

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Nah. He was trying to keep him upright and Lindholm ended up taking him down too. Lindholm was conscious but gone, his ears are still ringing I’m sure. 

That same thing happened to me in high school during a basketball game, slammed my head in the bleachers going after a lose ball and I was fuged, I did the whole reaching arms upward (telltale sign of a concussion) and a teammate mistook it for me asking for help up. He yanked me up and I fell right back down… came back into the game 5 minutes later. In hindsight definitely should have gotten checked.

• Pie 2

17 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

That same thing happened to me in high school during a basketball game, slammed my head in the bleachers going after a lose ball and I was fuged, I did the whole reaching arms upward (telltale sign of a concussion) and a teammate mistook it for me asking for help up. He yanked me up and I fell right back down… came back into the game 5 minutes later. In hindsight definitely should have gotten checked.

Frankly I wouldn’t even play svech tomorrow. Put Stepan in and completely fug their plan of attack. 

• Pie 1