• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte “unlikely” to contribute taxpayer money for new Panthers headquarters

4 hours ago, Mike2.0 said:
5 hours ago, Basbear said:

London 

It’s possible, but is it realistic that a roster of players and coaches would want to be located in London full time?How are the league going to deal with the travel?

Would be fun to ask Deebo Samuel about this...😂😉🤣

• Pie 1

On 5/11/2022 at 3:38 PM, 3838 said:

Most times when I check in on this place and scan the comments, it's hard to believe that this is a Panthers "fan" message board. On most days I see comments on who hates the owner and team the most, and where can he possibly relocate the team. Just an outside observation.

The "Tepper Effect". I mean, it's kind of expected when a new owner immediately ushers in the worst period of losing in franchise history.

On 5/15/2022 at 2:35 PM, SizzleBuzz said:

Who is on your list?

Jay Glazer for sure is, earned that a few times went it was him against the world and he ended up right. Aaron Wilson is good for signings and other insight. Greg Cosell is great if film is your thing. Adam Schefter has caught recent heat, but been in the game for 20+ years and is normally first. Missing one or two others. But if you expect 100% accurate statements for the names, remove all names.