• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Athletic article

38 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That's what got us in trouble with evaluating Sam Darnold. He's a very good thrower of the football. Unfortunately, there's a LOT more to playing QB in the NFL than simply throwing a football.

In this particular case, I think "throwing the football" encompasses passing and quarterback play in general.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That's what got us in trouble with evaluating Sam Darnold. He's a very good thrower of the football. Unfortunately, there's a LOT more to playing QB in the NFL than simply throwing a football.

That’s not the only thing he said though. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

In Fitty we trust.

I don't really trust him either.   

I mean, even if you want to argue Rhule was essentially calling the shots in terms of personel.....Fitty was still part of some really bonehead stuff.     I mean, if Rhule really wanted Sam and Robby? Cool.  We didn't need to pick up Sam's option, comically overpay Robby, etc.  That's not Rhule. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don't really trust him either.   

I mean, even if you want to argue Rhule was essentially calling the shots in terms of personel.....Fitty was still part of some really bonehead stuff.     I mean, if Rhule really wanted Sam and Robby? Cool.  We didn't need to pick up Sam's option, comically overpay Robby, etc.  That's not Rhule. 

I'm just trying to be optimistic as I can at this point and hoping they realize that it's time to move on with this young group. 

I think everything Richardson has been pissed and shtted on to the point where the "rebuild" should be fully committed to in earnest.