• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2 Canes vs Rangers Game 2 May 20 8pm ET (ESPN)

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

We need a forecheck. We haven’t had one since before this spat of penalties.

It’s not necessarily our game but I still think our best chances to score will come off the rush. That’s really where Pittsburgh made hay against New York.

New York is pretty lazy in transition.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

Just now, Harbingers said:

While I got a break in preparing dinner, loved listen to NHL radio earlier when they were like… nah there aren’t any super stars on the canes outside of Aho. BUT every team would take our defense over their own. Take it as you will. 

Defense is only going to get better with Morrow waiting in the wings, I’m not saying he’s Makar but I wouldn’t be totally shocked if he was.

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

While I got a break in preparing dinner, loved listen to NHL radio earlier when they were like… nah there aren’t any super stars on the canes outside of Aho. BUT every team would take our defense over their own. Take it as you will. 

Playoff hockey will tell you that having one "superstar" isn't a bad thing when every guy you ice is a "good" or "Very Good" NHLer.

Not sure of the hockey lingo!! I am learning.. being able to see Hurricanes regular season games is impossible in Virginia !! Been watching since game 1 of Bruins series.. liking the energy tonight for Carolina.. think we score 2 next period 

Edited by DamnItJake!
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

Not sure of the hockey lingo!! I am learning.. being able to see Hurricanes regular season games is impossible in Virginia !! Been watching since game 1 of Bruins series.. liking the energy tonight for Carolina.. think we score 2 next period 

If you're out of market and want to watch Canes games next season it's actually easier if you aren't in the market they are all on Hulu/Espn+ way cheaper. Feel free to ask on any lingo! It took me a few years to learn it lol.

• Beer 1