• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game #4 Canes vs Rangers 7pm Puck Drop

49 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I mean the kid did beat New York to clinch the division on the road so I’d give him a go.

I’m still not understanding why He was benched after a loss in Boston.  Maybe it’s the language barrier or I just still don’t understand hockey, but I thought the kid played great on the whole. 

• Pie 3

24 minutes ago, TheCandyMan said:

I’m still not understanding why He was benched after a loss in Boston.  Maybe it’s the language barrier or I just still don’t understand hockey, but I thought the kid played great on the whole. 

You’re guess is good as mine, he definitely seemed to be on a short leash.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I think Raanta is tired.

I would like Freddie back, but not if it is too soon.  I also worry about shaking off the rust.

TDA hasn't been the same since he got injured.  He isn't posing the offensive threat he did earlier in the year.

All the talk of the Canes can't win on the road has gotten into the player's heads.  They have to rise above all the noise.

I'll say it time and again, the Canes have to beat the team in front of them and the refs.  The NHL wants a TB/NYR ECF.....people can believe what they want, but more viewers from large/rabid fanbase markets makes Bettman and the NHL happy.

#LetsGoCanes