• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nick Wilson Gone from WFNZ

I guess this is kinda old news, but I just tuned into WFNZ to realize he’s gone. Heading back to Ohio. I bashed him for groveling over Mayfield, but he wasn’t the worst sports personality that Charlotte has ever had (Stan Norfleet). Although, it would be nice to actually have some native North Carolinians doing sport talk for Charlotte for once.

https://www.earnthenecklace.com/nick-wilson-leaving-wfnz/amp/

Edited by Move the Panthers to Raleigh
Link
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I forgot about Marc “with a C” James lol

He got put on blast by a woman who had had about enough of his microdick fragility and his numerous perv attempts that kept getting shot down. She ain’t interested move on pal. 

• The D 1

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

He got put on blast by a woman who had had about enough of his microdick fragility and his numerous perv attempts that kept getting shot down. She ain’t interested move on pal. 

Didn’t he brag about going to the Atlanta market just to get canned sometime later?

• Pie 1

57 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Didn’t he brag about going to the Atlanta market just to get canned sometime later?

There’s a lot of stuff that’s come out about him since being in Charlotte. He isn’t like a criminal or anything but he is certainly is your typical entitled narcissist. A complete loser who thinks he is some world famous journo. People I know that have worked with him said he and Frank Garcia are both dickheads. 

I know he was fired from Atlanta and I think TB area. One was for completely fanboying over some Mets players and trying to get their autographs. Unprofessional. He is also tiptoeing around election conspiracy stuff on social which is another huge red flag.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I guess this is kinda old news, but I just tuned into WFNZ to realize he’s gone. Heading back to Ohio. I bashed him for groveling over Mayfield, but he wasn’t the worst sports personality that Charlotte has ever had (Stan Norfleet). Although, it would be nice to actually have some native North Carolinians doing sport talk for Charlotte for once.

https://www.earnthenecklace.com/nick-wilson-leaving-wfnz/amp/

Is this Teppers fault?

• Flames 1