• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam update?

Panthers Fan 69

1 hour ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Our backup QB position has been frightening since Anderson hung them up. 

We now have now two guys who statistically like to throw the ball to defenders.  Darnold ranked 30th worst last year in interception percentage, and his number last year was right at as his career average.  Walker's career number is twice Darnold's, and his best year (last year) made Darnold's 3.2% look like a good goal to improve to.

Our QB #1 position has been frightening the past few years too!  Pretty sad when we talk about the Kyle Allen days.

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

The only thing those 3 guarantee is a shot at getting an actual Top QB Prospect in the next draft if we had to depend on them.

I actually like Mayfield although I don't know if I buy him having an elite ceiling anymore.

The real test is going to be if Mayfield can overcome the coaching and lack of depth on the offensive line.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I actually like Mayfield although I don't know if I buy him having an elite ceiling anymore.

The real test is going to be if Mayfield can overcome the coaching and lack of depth on the offensive line.

Yeah, I need to clarify things too because the blame isn't on Teddy/Sam/Cam/Sam/Baker.

This team is lacking organization and leadership at HC. The players play but this HC has been dropping the ball constantly.

4QBs in two years? 23 loses in just two years? Proof is in the pudding.

Edited by rippadonn

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

*Mission Impossible theme plays in the background*

• Flames 1