• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

LinvilleGorge

3 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I keep waiting for Brady to fall off but he's still slinging it.

I don't understand it. It makes no sense. I turned 40 a couple of months ago. You're not supposed to be able to compete at the highest level of athletics at this age, much less 5 years older.

They got this dude on some good stuff.

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Even AR had more upside it was just the injury issues combined with his play style. Young should have gone in the 3rd but experts and college play lol People were bashing Levis to make Young look better and look how that turned out. 
    • It's amazing they can never get the shoes to match our color scheme.   Is this just a rare blue in which players can't find the color in the shoes? 
    • No one should be comparing any rookie QB that has yet to take a snap to hall of famers. Sound familiar? Though I must admit if it was okay to do so for BY to draw a line in the sand against Nix seems hypocritical. I have no idea how good Bo will be in the NFL but in fairness to him he didn’t get to launch his college career at Alabama and play for the modern GOAT. He had to take his lumps to get where he is. One could argue that path better serves him in adjusting to the NFL rather than having been given everything right away.