• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Refs screwed us

gorillamilitia13

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

You don’t win games playing one quarter bub. We had the lead with a minute and a half left. Not at the end of the fourth. Rhule trusted his defense to get a stop after getting gashed all day, in reality, good coaches put other teams away with touchdowns.

By this logic the Browns should be looking a new coach too? Cause they weren’t able to put the Panthers away? 

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, scratched said:

As bad as the Panthers were for most of the game… they put themselves in a position to win! And got hosed. Is it the one single reason we lost? No. But all you can do is get yourself in a position to win, and the Panthers not only did that, they took the lead, and just as easily could and should have won that game. 

Think this is a good take. But I think you have to leave no doubt, and we didn’t.

You don’t win games playing one quarter bub. We had the lead with a minute and a half left. Not at the end of the fourth. Rhule trusted his defense to get a stop after getting gashed all day, in reality, good coaches put other teams away with touchdowns.

Poundaway/SBBlue just showing their true colors again. They'll spout off for days and days for hours and hours going on the attack toward anyone who is a critic and then when the games are played and things don't go our way they disappear again. Now back and namecalling already. The truth hurts.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Poundaway/SBBlue just showing their true colors again. They'll spout off for days and days for hours and hours going on the attack toward anyone who is a critic and then when the games are played and things don't go our way they disappear again. Now back and namecalling already. The truth hurts.

I honestly don’t even know who he is but he’s clearly ready to kill some referees it appears.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, scratched said:

By this logic the Browns should be looking a new coach too? Cause they weren’t able to put the Panthers away? 

You're caping for a coach with a 3-9 divisional record and back to back 5 win seasons who just notched another embarrassing L at home. Pitiful.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1

I honestly don’t even know who he is but he’s clearly ready to kill some referees it appears.

Hell I can't stand the refs either we got robbed in SB50 that's for another convo though. But when our staff actually outcoaches someone else I'll put some weight behind complaints about bad calls. For now our staff can't coach their way out of a paper bag and the refs are only a cherry on top.

• Pie 1