• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Refs screwed us

gorillamilitia13

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Bad calls happen all the time… good teams control what they can control… the Panthers on the other hand, left it to chance.

Using your logic you need to blow out each team you play to negate zebra shlt.

Coming back to the real world from la la land,....we had the lead, then the refs saw to it that the Browns got to field goal range and then the refs ignored the rules again to ensure they stayed there.

Edited by poundaway
  • Pie 5

3 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Using your logic you need to blow out each team you play to negate zebra shlt.

Coming back to the real world from la la land,....we had the lead, then the refs saw to it that the Browns got to field goal range and then the refs ignored the rules again to ensure they stayed there.

Really? Cause I don’t see any other team blaming the refs for losing today… just the Panthers.

I’m sure the refs were extremely invested in the fugging Cleveland Browns beating the Carolina Panthers. Let’s be real, the refs picked up a flag against us on D.J. Moore’s long catch and run and they gifted us a roughing the passer call as well.

But you know… conspiracy theories and poo.

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Just now, poundaway said:

Others teams don't blame the refs.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go on cheer for the zebras against the Panthers. 

I don’t see any other teams calling out the refs today for a loss. On the contrary, I see teams owning their poo. If you think we were the better team after giving up 200+ rushing yards then you’re looney tunes. Baker playing hero in the fourth doesn’t take away the fact that we got worked all day. Go be a homer somewhere else.

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I don’t see any other teams calling out the refs today for a loss. On the contrary, I see teams owning their poo. If you think we were the better team after giving up 200+ rushing yards then you’re looney tunes. Baker playing hero in the fourth doesn’t take away the fact that we got worked all day. Go be a homer somewhere else.

Wait a 15 yrd roughing the passer penalty and non call intentional grounding is fine with you?  🙃

• Pie 6

Just now, Shocker said:

Wait a 15 yrd roughing the passer penalty and non call intentional grounding is fine with you?  🙃

Never said they were, what I’ve said is that if you do your fugging job and put the Browns away instead of running the ball into Pat Elflein’s ass multiple times then you take the game out of the refs hands.

• Beer 1

I agree. It was a really rough one, but we did enough to win before the refs got involved. We should have done better bla bla bla. Of course we could have done more. But on their last drive we sacked their QB and the ref gave us a penalty, the defense did exactly what was needed at that point to win the game. The refs was the difference on the last drive in a poorly played game between two not good teams. 

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Never said they were, what I’ve said is that if you do your fugging job and put the Browns away instead of running the ball into Pat Elflein’s ass multiple times then you take the game out of the refs hands.

Once again, displacing all blame from the foot locker brigrade.