• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College GameDay coming to Boone

ladypanther

2 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

UNC doesn’t even have a football culture. They sure are trying though and it’s cute. They should try to emulate Wake Forest. 

College Gameday in Chapel Hill would be like, interviewing somebody in line in their Tesla at Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen who didn't know that UNC had a football program.

3 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

For me, it has to do with humility. Some of these App State fans (not all) are acting pompous after another nice win against a solid Texas A&M program… but at the end of the day, Carolina beat App in App’s back yard. Does it make us the best team in NC, no, but it definitely means we were better on that day.

App fans need to recognize that Carolina fans don’t and will never care about them unless they end up in the the same conference one day… until then, they are just another school in NC that we don’t care about… kind of like Wake Forest.

App fans need to have a a little humility instead of the inferiority complex that’s running rampant in this thread. Be thankful for where they are now because it can all change in an instant.

I was with you until the Wake Forest slander 😔 

12 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I was with you until the Wake Forest slander 😔 

Hahaha for me, I feel like no one hates Wake Forest, one of the most prestigious universities in the state, academically, and they occasionally go through good spells in athletics (though their men’s soccer team seems to have some sustained success).

I just feel like no one hates them and they are totally fine with that, I feel like App is kind of the same way, though for some reason, some of their fans want to be hated or have a rivalry with one of the other ACC schools. And for some reason they’ve chosen Carolina, when in reality, Carolina fans don’t care one way or the other about App. I mean the last few posts by App State fans in this thread sound like the bitter and insecure State fans on Pack Pride who care more about Carolina failing than their own school succeeding.

I honestly think App, Coastal, Marshall, and JMU could develop some nice rivalries and that’s where their fans’ focus should be.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 2